Tad late for Edge-day, but I present to you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
Kermit the Edge!

On edit: I won Kermit the Edge at Knotts Berry Farm. Of course, already having a Kermit, he needed a new name. And so, ILuvLarryMullen and I decreed that he shall be known as Kermit the Edge. She made his 7 shirt, I drew his goatee and made his guitar. We hope you enjoy him.

Attachments

• kermit the edge.jpg
    kermit the edge.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Lol that's really cute. I was going to ask where his beanie was but then I realised he wouldn't be able to see if he had a hat on. :D

co-creater here!

yeah we were thinking about giving him a beanie but we didn't for the following reasons:
1) We don't know how to make one
2) Because of the shape of his head, there would be no way to put one one, it would have to be small and we'd have to pin it on or something.
3)If we did pin a little one on him, it would look like a yamakah (I have no idea how to spell it, you know the little hats that jewish men wear) and not a beanie

btw, all our friends who know about him think that we've gone off the deepend, but they're not super cool U2 fans like you guys!

3)If we did pin a little one on him, it would look like a yamakah (I have no idea how to spell it, you know the little hats that jewish men wear) and not a beanie

Yarmulke...I learned that in like third grade when I lost a spelling bee because of it...

*twitch*

*scarred for life*

I LOVE KERMIT EDGE!

The Feesh <><

Back
Top Bottom