Sydney 1 Setlist & Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gorman said:
Axver: Let's definitely aim to stream that show :) We'll figure out the money stuff. I agree that it's worth it, at least for a few shows.

Definitely! It'd be great to have some streaming action, even if only for one or two shows. And I can subject all of you to my commentary. :wink:

celticbhoy said:
hey axver , ur coming to the melb shows right ?
we should catch up for beers when your down.....

Definitely coming down! We should catch up. Do you have GA tickets? I'm going GA to both shows.

I keep misplacing your e-mail. Send me one to amakaxver[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like.

Now onto Vertigo.

Oh, it's such fun to have the setlist parties back! :hyper:

tim_tam.gif

Elevation now.

beLIEve_ZOO121 said:

For sure! :drool: You know the setlist is becoming boring when you can already predict the next song - which in this case is Vertigo. Or maybe they'll surprise us.

I think I can predict the set through to the end of Beautiful Day already! :lol:

celticbhoy said:
Axver , just sent you an email ........see you next week mate .
don't worry we'll get electric or tick tock played :)

Cheers, just got it! The world needs more 11 O'clock Tick Tock. :drool:

coolian2 said:
The setlist is hardly boring for those there, btw.

I didnt mean that the songs themselves are boring, its just that the order becomes a little bit too predictable or... stale. For lack of a better word.:|

coolian2 said:
The setlist is hardly boring for those there, btw.

Very true. I had a load of fun at Brisbane even though I predicted it all in my mind (thanks to going to the rehearsal the night before).

Lila64 said:
how does it feel Axver to finally be a source for a show?

Hehe, makes a change. I pity you people if this does work and I source the show though, because I'm really noisy and active at concerts! I'll probably provide a running commentary of "this was last played in ..." and "WOOO LOVE WILL TEAR US APART SNIPPET YEAH!!!"

Setlist:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World

Axver said:
I'll probably provide a running commentary of "this was last played in ..." and "WOOO LOVE WILL TEAR US APART SNIPPET YEAH!!!"

And If i'm standing near you for Melbourne II , you'll hear "stop standing on my toes!" :lol:

Axver said:

Very true. I had a load of fun at Brisbane even though I predicted it all in my mind (thanks to going to the rehearsal the night before).

Hehe, makes a change. I pity you people if this does work and I source the show though, because I'm really noisy and active at concerts! I'll probably provide a running commentary of "this was last played in ..." and "WOOO LOVE WILL TEAR US APART SNIPPET YEAH!!!"

:lmao: you'll never live it down!

Setlist:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day

So, Beautiful Day next, or will Kite move back to the position it had at the 05/11 rehearsal?

Axver said:
So, Beautiful Day next, or will Kite move back to the position it had at the 05/11 rehearsal?

If It Does, that means we have a new Closer :hmm:

I tend to think this set will be almost exact as brisbane, with changes tommrow and even more Monday Night.. (well...daahh!)

Aaaaand the answer is:

Setlist:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day

bono_man2002 said:
I tend to think this set will be almost exact as brisbane, with changes tommrow and even more Monday Night.. (well...daahh!)

I hope for one change tonight. On all the previous legs of the tour, the second night has had a different set to the first night even when the second night was in a different city to the first, so we'll see ...

Axver said:

I hope for one change tonight. On all the previous legs of the tour, the second night has had a different set to the first night even when the second night was in a different city to the first, so we'll see ...
possibly in the encore?

KUEFC09U2 said:
possibly in the encore?

I think it'll be coming now, actually. I'm not so confident Brisbane's BD/Yahweh/Walk On/SYCMIOYO section will remain intact. We're about to find out!

I'm sure Stuck In A Moment will be played tonight at some point, at least. After all, Hutchence was a Sydneysider. If the song should be played anywhere, it is in Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom