Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disappointed about psych at all, it's a really good grade considering it's my first year at an insanely hard school. I guess I thought I'd do better in French but that's still an average for first year courses so I'm not going to beat myself up over it; plus they're only half credits.

I'm not disappointed about psych at all, it's a really good grade considering it's my first year at an insanely hard school. I guess I thought I'd do better in French but that's still an average for first year courses so I'm not going to beat myself up over it; plus they're only half credits.

:up:

What are your next set of classes?

:up:

What are your next set of classes?

Well most of my classes are full year so I'm still in Lit. For Our Time, European History, and Time :wink:.

And I'm taking the next French course and a course on "Urbanization, Contemporary Cities, and Urban Life" which looks amazing so far.

I got a C in French for my GCSE... after studying the subject for about 5 years :lol: As far as I'm concerned, a C in French is amazing Dani!

:wave: Hi Emma.

Well most of my classes are full year so I'm still in Lit. For Our Time, European History, and Time :wink:.

And I'm taking the next French course and a course on "Urbanization, Contemporary Cities, and Urban Life" which looks amazing so far.

Full year classes would be really interesting. :hmm: How is the class on Time treating you? :)

:wave: Hi Emma.

Full year classes would be really interesting. :hmm: How is the class on Time treating you? :)

I'm acing Time :lol: somehow I managed to get a 80 something on the test even though I had NO idea of what I was talking about half of the time. And now all we're going to do this term is write our very own story. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom