Stripped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaz02

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
stripped on camera last night to my mate when i was drunk now im :barf:

i said loads of strange shit too lol , i hope she was as drunk as me lol.

im dreading speaking to ehr again now lol , she probs tell all my mates too :barf:

btw am i the only one who always cleans the house top to bottom in the morning after the night before ?

its like a OCD for me lol.

i got really, really drunk in march when i stayed with my friend in madrid - cheap alcohol is a real danger. not only was i really ill the next morning, i was also mortified. she also took photos and put them online - i have learnt my lesson!

i haven't drank since.

I have learned about cheap alcohol too.. blech :yuck: Back in my crazy party days I would drink vodka drinks with shitty vodka, sometimes 5 or 6 of them :huh: And then seriously pay for it the next day. One New Years was so bad I thought I would have to go to the hospital (had about 10 shots) it was absolutely horrid. I have since learned my lesson, stick to top shelf vodka and know my limit. I almost never get sick anymore.

Sicy said:
I have learned about cheap alcohol too.. blech :yuck: Back in my crazy party days I would drink vodka drinks with shitty vodka, sometimes 5 or 6 of them :huh: And then seriously pay for it the next day. One New Years was so bad I thought I would have to go to the hospital (had about 10 shots) it was absolutely horrid. I have since learned my lesson, stick to top shelf vodka and know my limit. I almost never get sick anymore.

i got violently drunk once and made a fool out of myself lol , there was sick all down my shirt lol.

just the smell of vodkha makes me sick now.

I've drank way too much vodka that came from large plastic bottles in my life. Usually either mixed with or chased with Kool Aid. I can't drink, smell, or eat anything grape-flavored forever because of a horrible shot called "mass confusion" (well, a pitcher of them, to be more like it...) :sick:

vaz02 said:

i said loads of strange shit too lol , i hope she was as drunk as me lol.

im dreading speaking to ehr again now lol , she probs tell all my mates too :barf:

btw am i the only one who always cleans the house top to bottom in the morning after the night before ?

its like a OCD for me lol.

:lol:

vaz02 said:

:lol:

I did something similar some years ago... I was with my friends in a country house and we got really drunk. One of them was still sober (kinda) and she was following me with a hand camera... I got pissed and showed my butt hahahahaha... then I started to take my clothes of while I was signing "spanish eyes", thank god she stopped me when I was taking of my bra :reject: hehehehehe... that video is hilarious, I appear spitting vodka into the glass of one of the girls , two of my friends dancing to "Carmina Burata", then all of us crying for our bf...

my friend still has that video :tongue:

i didnt take any pictures :(, was on my web cam but i wish i did lol.
Im getting drunk after the football game tonight so i keep ya posted.

JMScoopy said:

i guess im the only one that gets bitched at for drinking around here. :madspit:

No one bitches at you for drinking. People bitch at you for doing stupid things and then bitching about the consequences!

:wink:

I've been meaning to get my hands on some drunken photos of me at a so-called "tacky party" about a year back... pretty funny stuff... I had to arrive dressed as something of a pirate and got pretty drunk. I'll have to get my hands on some photos and post them at some point in time :yes:

At the start of my freshman year at university, one of the other girls in the dorm brought some whole grain alcohol (190 proof) - we were all so trashed we missed the orientation and the first day of classes :drunk: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom