Springsteen V ~ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK

:rockon:

Mike Ness should come onstage with Bruce more often. :rockon:

Irvine, commit some knife crime and get a ticket.

And, everyone, speak loudly when you talk to me for the next day or two.

And why has nobody mentioned that the Weinberg boy is a sweet lil slice of blueberry pie. :shifty:

do let me know if it's worth fighting for a DC ticket.

in happy news, my father is now well enough to see the Hartford show. :)

:hi5:

FUCK

And why has nobody mentioned that the Weinberg boy is a sweet lil slice of blueberry pie. :shifty:

Pics, please. :shifty:

Awesome you had such a good time. I am insanely jealous. :wink:

FUCK

Little Steven was in the American Idol audience on his night off before your show. He seemed into it.

FUCK

*speaking loudly*

martha
I was thinking of you glad you had a good, great, fantastic, drool-worthy time!!!!!!!!!

I had to come check out your reaction to the concert...........my computer died and am in the process of purchasing a new one...........so happy you had a great time. Now he has HAS to come here.............PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my, i'm a bit late but i am still high from the amazing LA 1 show...jesus I didn;t think the band could blow me away that much and manage to put on a more intense, high-energy tour than the Magic tour show I went to in 07. I'm going down, spirit in the night, racing in the street, rosalita, ghost of tom joad, ahhhhh....the list goes on and on.

does anybody know where i can download this??

Thanks for the videos! I really enjoyed it!!! :drool:

elevation2u, the show is on backstreets now!

Are you unfamiliar with flac files? You have to convert them to wav and then mp3 from there. There should be free converters online.

Or, if your burning software supports it, you can burn them directly to CD. I had download a codec to let me do it, but then was able to burn flac to disc via Nero.

<--so jealous the LA peeps got a guest appearance from mike ness. :up: and did "bad luck," of all songs. :drool: i gave up on downloading bootlegs a couple years ago, but i have a feeling, particularly after this week (boston and hartford, baby), i'm going to briefly get back into the habit of hunting stuff down.

I don't think he's done that cover since the Born In The USA tour.

Due to other commitments, I'm missing him this time through. Hopefully he'll return to Boston later in the tour like he's done in the past.

I went last night, the Dropkick Murohys came out at the end and one of them (sorry, I'm not familiar with their names other than the lead singer) proposed to his girlfriend and then played on So Young And In Love with Bruce. They did American Land too. It was sooo much better than Peter Wolf.

I got in the pit (I was #33 and they picked #500 something, there were 600 something total wristbands). Bruce's kids Evan and Jessica were there standing near me with some of their friends. I didn't even know it was them (I think I've only ever seen one or two pictures of them) until this woman standing near me kept staring at them non stop like they were monkeys in a zoo-it was disturbing :slant: I don't think she saw much of the actual concert. It was very sweet how he kept playing to them when he came over to their area.

Poor Clarence-he can hardly move. I didn't even know Patti had fallen off of a horse, I've been out of the internet loop. I don't see the point of the new backup singers, you don't even hear them other than on Hard Times.

Here's the setlist

April 22, 2009
Boston, Massachusetts
TD Banknorth Garden

Badlands
Candy's Room
Outlaw Pete
She's The One
Working On A Dream
Seeds
Johnny 99
Youngstown
Raise Your Hand
I Wanna Be Sedated
Spirit In The Night
For You
Waiting On A Sunny Day
The Promised Land
Jungleland
Kingdom of Days
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
The Rising
Born To Run

Hard Times
Thunder Road
Land Of Hope And Dreams
So Young and In Love (with Dropkick Murphys)
American Land (with Dropkick Murphys)
Glory Days
Seven Nights To Rock

Now I feel almost bad for being glad she wasn't at LA. :reject:

:silent: I was glad only because of the awkwardness/trying to read the body language thing ;) But someone told me in the line what had happened. Bruce said she has a few bruised ribs and he dedicated Kingdom Of Days to her.

And Martha-Bruce looked incredibly good and I loved the cowboy hat during Outlaw Pete. Must find a good picture of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom