Springsteen V ~ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the GA is working-is it the same as before? The Bruce forums would have that but I'm forumed out-especially annoying whining tour forum stuff, even worse when it's "older" people.

No Queen Of The Supermarket yet? . QOTS=bathroom break

I never did it before but I know it was the drawing with numbers and a certain number and above gets in the closer part. Something like that. I went to the Vote For Change and he did it that way for that too.

This will probably sound lame but I've gotta be honest...I would leave disappointed if I went to a Boss Springsteen concert and he didn't play Thunder Road.

How the hell do you not play Thunder Road? Come on!

It's not like he's been playing it hundreds of times per year for nearly 35 years! But seriously, I would be sad. I know, I know, the concert would rock my socks no matter what he played but you get what I'm sayin. I just love that song too much, maybe.

I've seen him about 5 times and he's only done Thunder Road once, and that was the very first time I saw him. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried.

Yeah, I first saw that reported with the source being Star magazine, so I'm not taking it as gospel truth.

(Although having cheated on his first wife with Patti doesn't give him a good starting track record.)

:|

Let's get some more information.

I saw the last 3 shows and in my opinion, they looked happy as ever :)

The Wrestler alone is worth the price of admission-just stunningly beautiful! And finally got to hear Ghost of Tom Joad full band last night-actually 3 times cause they soundchecked it twice when we were already inside the venue ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLGjJFHYQg&feature=channel
Bruce and Patti's Kingdom of Days was great!
And Seeds!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsfyWCV9VK0&feature=channel
Saint in the City !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vUUQ-773s

GA is the same lottery as last tour. Pick up your wristband after 2 pm, draw a number ~5:00 and that number is first in with everyone else following. What is different this year is they actually force you to enter the pit once you have your pit wristband as you don't get that until after your ticket is scanned. Also they kept the line in numerical order right up to the entrance of the pit.

Technically he didn't deny the rumors...just said he and Patti remain committed to each other. Not that I think he or any celebrity needs to deny or confirm such rumors. Just sayin'.

Yeah. In this kind of situation, he's probably damned if he does, damned if he doesn't say anything.

The Bruceman Speaketh:

E! Online Entertainment - Born to Cheat? No Way, Says Bruce Springsteen

Apparently he posted the same thing a few years ago speaking against another rumor of cheating.

In other words, the only place Springsteen's crotch has been that it shouldn't recently is in high definition on millions of TV screens.

:lol:

That's a relief. His statement says that the rumors are unfounded. That's a denial. I'm gonna take the man at his word until I'm proved wrong :yes:

so how have the shows been on this leg?

i don't have DC tickets. do i need to start killing people to get a pair?

It's been surprisingly quiet about the shows. Where little U2Democrat anyway?

You rang? ;)

I tried to get DC tickets way back when they went on sale but then the whole Ticketmaster fiasco occurred where they rerouted me to TicketsNow, but by the time they "fixed" the "problem" (after being reprimanded by Bruce) they were all sold out :banghead:

So long story short, I don't have DC tickets either. Bah humbug.

Seeking employment, 2 senior seminars, graduation in 33 days, figuring out what to do with my life, you know, the basic things that tend to take up some time. :sigh: It's a bit stressful at the moment.

Seeking employment, 2 senior seminars, graduation in 33 days, figuring out what to do with my life, you know, the basic things that tend to take up some time. :sigh: It's a bit stressful at the moment.

and i remember when you were in high school.

my, how you've spread your wings.

i don't have DC tickets either. i'm thinking about mugging someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom