Southerby's Host Damien Hirst's Auction Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this was posted on CGI site.....

OPENING PLENARY: A Call to Action
Wednesday 9/24/08, 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
Metropolitan Ballroom

The opening plenary session will engage a diverse group of world leaders in an action-oriented discussion of the major challenges that CGI is focusing on this year: education, energy & climate change, global health, and poverty alleviation. This session will explore the transformative capacity of business, government, and NGOs to collaboratively develop and implement sustainable solutions.

Special Remarks:
Lance Armstrong, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Lance Armstrong Foundation

Program Participants:
Bill Clinton, 42nd President, United States of America
Her Majesty Rania Al-Abdullah, Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Bono, Lead Singer, U2; Co-Founder, ONE
Al Gore, Former Vice President, United States of America
President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, Republic of Liberia

good luck ...

this was posted on CGI site.....

OPENING PLENARY: A Call to Action
Wednesday 9/24/08, 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
Metropolitan Ballroom

The opening plenary session will engage a diverse group of world leaders in an action-oriented discussion of the major challenges that CGI is focusing on this year: education, energy & climate change, global health, and poverty alleviation. This session will explore the transformative capacity of business, government, and NGOs to collaboratively develop and implement sustainable solutions.

Special Remarks:
Lance Armstrong, Founder and Chairman of the Board, Lance Armstrong Foundation

Program Participants:
Bill Clinton, 42nd President, United States of America
Her Majesty Rania Al-Abdullah, Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Bono, Lead Singer, U2; Co-Founder, ONE
Al Gore, Former Vice President, United States of America
President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, Republic of Liberia

good luck ...

http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Document.Doc?id=180

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

I think thats where I will be......:hmm:

Thanks my Philly friend for posting, I was looking yesterday but couldn't find anything.

This is where the Metropolitan Ballroom is:

Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
811 7th Avenue 53rd Street · New York, New York 10019

Thanks for the new Bono and Ali pics. They're both looking great. Not so keen on the "art". its ridiculous what amounts people will pay for some things.

Good luck to those lucking to meet Bono on thursday. :hug:

Yeah; I'd agree that stuffing a dead horse is not art. I think this same artist preserved a dead shark in a tank once and that was supposed to be art, too. I call that a science project.

Ok. I switched some stuff around at work and now have to work at 5 pm. I can go up in the morning.

I thinking it may not be the kind of event a fan should hang around for. I mean it's a serious meeting.

I do wish you luck though.

Yeah. I was thinking on getting there around 9:30, but I can only stay till 2:00.

same here im going to go in the morning and then leave early so i can get back for one of my classes

I thinking it may not be the kind of event a fan should hang around for. I mean it's a serious meeting.

I do wish you luck though.

It can't be anymore serious than the Liberty Medal Ceremony. You know me Val, I'm just gonna hang outside the Sheraton or inside and catch Bono on the way in. :pray:

188213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom