Southerby's Host Damien Hirst's Auction Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seems like Bono is going to be on another event next week ... I received this today from @u2:

The New York Times reports that Bono is expected to attend this year's
Clinton Global Initiative, which runs from September 23-26 in New
York. The annual event brings together influential people to discuss
and make plans to solve world problems. Bono has attended the C.G.I.
event before.

McCain at Bill Clinton Event - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

^
grumpyrockonrp6.gif
AWESOME!!!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

I want to go and I don't work on Thursdays. Just like JC if I meet him on the 25th it will be 3 days in a row. 9/26/06 and 9/27/07. If anyone wants to meet there, just give me a time and I'll definitly be there.

I want to go and I don't work on Thursdays. Just like JC if I meet him on the 25th it will be 3 days in a row. 9/26/06 and 9/27/07. If anyone wants to meet there, just give me a time and I'll definitly be there.

Really 3 Septs. in a row! OMG could we be that lucky? I will definately let you know if I am able to go!

YEAY!! Normal shoes!! :applaud:
He's finally given up his platform shoes. Didn't need them Bono honey!! We don't care about your height, you're just perfect to us the way you are. :D

Thank you for the lovely pictures. I wish i could join others in meeting in NYC. Which days do we know for sure we could possibly spot him?

thankyou!

I'm thinking Thursday the 25th. I'm still a little confused about this Thursday the 18th. Don't know if he'll be there. Maybe more about next week will come up soon.

Bono is also going to be on video connection at the concert dedicated to the memory of Pavarotti in Petra, Jordan, next 12th October. :applaud:

^ I wish he'd be there in person, it's a beautiful place and Bono's very close to Jordan's queen Rania.

Thank you for this info, onekea. I hope we will hear and see him perform, not "only" talk.

Thanks. :D

Btw, does anyone else think these boots are a little to big for Bono's tiny feet? I mean they look like they are three times the size of his feet. :lol:

Yeah..... but no problem at all if they´re a little too big for him :no:
They´re much better than those... :uhoh: platform shoes... :shh:

-Platform shoes: R.I.P-

(Hmmm...good topic for a thread.. isn´t it ? :sexywink:)

i just read this on socialitelife:
Scarlett Johansson Uses Her Sexy To Raise Awareness.September 17, 2008
10:24 AM

First off, the curvaceous star of Vicky Cristina Barcelona spent four days in Rwanda, visiting AIDS clinics with Brangelina godparent Bono.
Socialite Life

im confussed did he go any recently or just talking about times of the past??:confused:

Here's what I found out about next Thursday the 25th.

Thursday, September 25

All day today, beginning at 8:45 a.m. in the General Assembly Hall, the Secretary-General and the President of the General Assembly convene a High-level Event on the Millennium Development Goals, which will conclude with a High-level Evening Event on the food and climate change crises, hosted by the Secretary-General.

At 8 a.m. in the Economic and Social Council Chamber, the Secretary-General, musician Bono, and Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the U.N. Millennium Project, attend the Irish Hunger Task Force’s presentation of its report to the Prime Minister of Ireland.

^ so he will be there early in the morning?
I wonder though if we would be able to get near an entrance or where he would come in being that there will be other heads of states there.

shoot! id never be able to come, stupid class.
i wonder if theres a chance to see him after its all over

I'm thinking Wednesday night or Thursday night. I can do Thursday, but not Wednesday. This is so hard to figure out. At the UN I maybe able to get there by 8:30, but is he going to come out by foot or just drive past us in the car.

I'm thinking Wednesday night or Thursday night. I can do Thursday, but not Wednesday. This is so hard to figure out. At the UN I maybe able to get there by 8:30, but is he going to come out by foot or just drive past us in the car.

so youre gonna be there during the night too?

Back
Top Bottom