Someone shoot me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^Have you read your own sig? C'mon!! It's finally warm here in SoCal, the sunset was beautiful last night, Bruce is playing tomorrow night, and so is Dave Alvin, my feet are getting better. Life is good! Oh yeah, my husband's Harley should be back on the road next week! So, things are fine!

stop telling yourself you are one.
if you continue to do so, then you will be for the rest of your life.
we all have problems, some of us go through a lot of heart ache and have terrible things happen to us that could never be imagined, but you have to make the decision to either not let it swallow you whole and change your outlook on life, breathe in and out and live each day as it comes, or..
you can just give in and lay down and die.

its your life, your decision. make the one that is going to make you happy. sure, telling yourself that everything will be ok is easy and its not going to fix things immediately, but its a start.
i truly believe that people whom are happy and have things going right for them are ones who believe they can be and want it to happen.
our mind is our biggest force. use it to help yourself.

and i shall start taking my own advice someday too! lol

i agree with what Cowgirl said, and I'd also like to add this stuff that Oprah said many, many years ago on a suicide show:

Just think, no matter what your problems are today, think about where they'll be in a few years, if you hang in there. They can't last forever, and theres always someone out there that has it worse off than you....MUCH WORSE.

Seriously think about whats wrong in your life. Does it stem from the fact that your depressed all the time? Cuz I have a friend(EX-friend that is) who makes every little thing a huge drama in her life, and drags everyone around her down CONSTANTLY over spilled milk. I've stopped putting up with it. I tried to help her for 5 years, but I just can't take it anymore and I finally parted ways with her.

I don't know if that helped any...:huh: but theres my $.02

Back
Top Bottom