Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought SOE thread 24 was a shoe in to get the new music. Still time but my money is SOE 25 and beyond!!

So, is the consensus now next Tuesday? Or something else?:hmm:

The date is 9/8, as most rumors have U2 releasing the single on that date.

What song? We have no clue.

The band, and some media scans have stated it's The Best Thing.

U2 fans have received letters and emails regarding the BlackOut.

so no one really knows.

The band usually vacations for all of August, so we should know more in a week. Maybe we'll hear something when the band starts the tour back up.

I really hope we don't have 10 more days of false alarms...

I think at this point, we see if Friday brings anything, which i think is very unlikely.Tthen if they play a different new song when the tour kicks back off, and after that it will be the 8th...

I'm expecting nothing much til the 8th, cause i just don't know if they will play it in concert before it gets released. Anyway, i think we are back to random pop ups of twitter or FB comments, but nothing big til one of these days...

I think we'll get The Blackout this Friday or next Monday and then The Best Thing and album announcement on the 8th.

Just drop the f****** album, not many people care about U2 anymore and trying to create hype and marketing is stupid. Drop the album and be done with it!

Let's just make clear that no anger should be directed towards the band on this... they are obviously in the midst of a little guerilla marketing campaign and new music should be expected soon. 2017 will have brought a breathtaking tour of a classic album AND new music quicker than any past album gap since Pop. Provided they don't screw the pooch on the release method again, they should be applauded.

U2Valencia on the other hand are garbage and should be treated as such. They guess and report as if it's fact, have done so more than once now, and should never be treated as a real source of news. They're full of shit.

Tomorrow

Attachments

• 1751091C-01E2-40E0-A5A4-B499F73D7B4C.jpg
    1751091C-01E2-40E0-A5A4-B499F73D7B4C.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom