SOE 17: Where The Album Has A Name - The Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For GA tickets no they probably won't fleece the fans- GA tickets for the last few tours have been around the same price- they'd struggle to sell tickets at £100 each- it's very different to VIP seated tickets

Hopefully, the GA tickets are usually priced fairly.

I think GA will be $75 without fees, they seem to go up a few dollars with every tour. If they keep it at $65, I applaud them.

Last time GA came to $86.05 including all fees. Now that ticketmaster charges a fee to send you a physical ticket, figure at least $90 all-in if you're the type that likes a stub.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apparently August 1st is the last date of the "mini-tour". They could take a month off, then get to releasing and promoting SoE. :shifty:

Gillette Stadium - June 24/25.

Told you this a week ago, I have confirmation

Bono: You said it was just going to be a couple "Special shows"!
O'seary: I am altering the deal... pray I don't alter it any further!
Bono: This deal is getting worse all the time...

At least U2 should try to perform the songs of JT either in a fresh/revamped way or do the best live version of each song done in previous tours.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-U29 using U2 Interference mobile app

The setlist will, in fact, just comprise b-sides and demos. Drunk Chicken / America will bring down the house every night, let me tell you.

The remixed song will be WOWY as per the Popmart rehearsals, which will also cover the yearly Pop allocation.

The remixed song will be WOWY as per the Popmart rehearsals, which will also cover the yearly Pop allocation.

I wish they'd stuck with this in 1997. The Popmart versions of WOWY were the song at its most limp and uninspired. This twist would've helped justify its presence in the setlist.

The tour is called The Joshua Tree Tour 2017... check out @U2 homepage

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

The promotional graphic looks like a Photoshop hack job. It'd be weird if it was legit. Because it looks bad.

It's official, they think we're in the 80s which is awesome. Time to put the moves on the ladies at the Skating Rink to the sweet lady-anthems of Belinda Carlisle.

The promotional graphic looks like a Photoshop hack job. It'd be weird if it was legit. Because it looks bad.

32030529652_2b69321d67_o.jpg

I really hope that's a fake...

Not the details, which are fine, but the picture and poster.

Most important consideration: if the tour is called The Joshua Tree Tour again, does U2Gigs count it as TJT Tour legs 4 and 5, or as a new tour?

It looks like a building in the reflection of Bono's glasses. Not too many of them in the desert - and none near their (former) Joshua tree.

It was allegedly taken in 2015 on a Dutch Beach, according to U2 start.

A quick Google search shows this from U2.com's Amsterdam after report

It was great to hear that the band had been spending some time with Anton Corbijn, Bono told us of the day spent with him on Hargen Beach, and that photos taken that day may appear on the Songs Of Experience cover! Wow.

Most important consideration: if the tour is called The Joshua Tree Tour again, does U2Gigs count it as TJT Tour legs 4 and 5, or as a new tour?

:lol:

I was really bloody hoping the tour would have "anniversary" in its name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom