*sob* Propaganda... why?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwwwwwww Guyssssssssss nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *hugs her lil sis Jenny*

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I can't believe you didn't get GA girlie...and O2 you too...*hugs*...ya'll have to keep your hopes up...we'll have fun in Austin no matter where you see the show because the fun part is being there with your friends and enjoying the show
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Bebarama and all those who missed out
frown.gif

Prop Schmop!

You are invited to my house to watch the ZOOTV vid. Free beer to the first 20 wearing Giant Gold boots.

Oh and beebs, whats this lil sis business? hmmfff!

I just spent like $225 online for a ticket. I was listening to ATYCLB last night and I freaked out. Must be in heart. Now if the ga lineup somehow gets screwed up and I don't get into the heart I will be really upset! I'm gonna sell my Propaganda tix to a couple of friends. Hey, I'll bring some Pepe's tamales and some Chico's Tacos! It'll be some good eatin'!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Like O2:
Another interferencer from El Paso! Woo Hoo!
http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/Forum17/HTML/000022.html

We'll have to met in Austin and hang out in the GA line. And we WILL find GA's without scalpers! I'm gonna starting checking ticketmaster every hour about a week before the show. If and when they come up, I'll get as many as I can.

BTW, if I do come up with an extra one, I'll trade it with you for a few dozen tamales from Pepe's.
wink.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Bebarama and all those who missed out
frown.gif

Prop Schmop!

You are invited to my house to watch the ZOOTV vid. Free beer to the first 20 wearing Giant Gold boots.
oooh, I didn't really miss out on anything, but can I come too ?!?!?

I'll even bring my own beer
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Bebe, I GOT THAT FREAKIN EMAIL TOO!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a *very* emotional weekend (I had been at an intense "self-help/Dr. Phil" type of seminar) I came home physically and emotionally wrought...checked my email, saw the thing from Prop--and burst into tears. I blubbered the rest of the night like an idiot. I felt...like all the wind had been taken out of my sails. I *almost* didn't even care to go any more. To say I'm upset would be the understatment of the year. I'm BEYOND sad, beyond upset, beyond angry...esp. when everyone ASSURED me that Prop always comes through.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Bebe, was the distribution list on the email very small, like a handful of people? Maybe they break up the distro lists like that, but it just seemed rather odd to me....

Disco...down and out
frown.gif

Yo-Bebehead,
How come you havn't checked into the DiamondGlossary thread yet?

Thank You-
Diamond

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An "open letter"-re-Bos#4 to Bono from me-click here to view--- www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Hey people,

Listen here's is what happened in Hamilton. There was quite a numebr of people in line hoping they would be able to score GA's the day of. So they waited patiently. I guess is was around mid afternoon that they released more GAs and I dare say they all got what they needed - and there was quite a few. There were even a few people who bought them just to sell to scalpers outside the venue.

So it is possible - keep the faith......

Ciao
Lisa

That cursed email!
I upgraded but just got 1 ticket rather than 2 for Austin. They are sending me a refund of $9 for the difference.
See you all in line for GA's they day of the show. Lets hope they release more....

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Oh and beebs, whats this lil sis business? hmmfff!

Thanks everyone for your replies... and sorry to anyone else who missed out on GA. lol manda I just realized how many sis'I have around here... there's you (the ultimate sis ofcourse!
biggrin.gif
) BabyGrace, Mullen-Girl, and sulawesi (who was the first person I received sistership with at Feedback)

Any more sisters and you might mistake this place for a convent
biggrin.gif

lol diamond at you recruiting me to respond to your thread. Well I guess it worked, I'll go check that one out next
wink.gif

I'm going to get my money order in about two hours. I got one of those confirmation e-mails too BabyGrace. I think I may do like you and hunt down a GA even though I'll be upgrading. I'll get in line early and check if they release extra GA tickets. If they do then my parents could use the two tickets through Propaganda. Infact that would be the best thing because as of now my mom is out a ticket (she says she doesn't really mind but I'm sure she'd gladly accept a ticket.)

Cristy you're right we'll have fun no matter what... and besides we'll be able to meet up before/after the show... the music will take care of the rest
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
However, when I obtained GC's for the Hartford show last June from Propaganda, they were spectacular! The best area to sit for GC's and very close to the stage.

Of course, there's no guarantee you'll get such great seats this time...

To comment on doctorwho... I'm hoping I get the lower bowl near the stage and not in the far end of the arena, but I think that those with propaganda that originally ordered GCs will end up with the close tickets. Then again you'd think whoever sent their order forms in first for GA would get them before those who sent them in later. So this may not be the case, but I'm not going to get my hopes up on GCs near the stage because of this.

Just got a phone call from the broker I ordered a ga ticket from. Turns out they're all out. You know the situation is desperate when the *scalpers* don't have ga tix! :O

Originally posted by salome269:
Just got a phone call from the broker I ordered a ga ticket from. Turns out they're all out. You know the situation is desperate when the *scalpers* don't have ga tix! :O

eek.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Hey Bebe - I got the very same email and when I saw your email on the list of recipients my first thought was DOH! Bebe got jacked out of tix!

Well, there's always hope. Fortunately, I got two GA from another source. See ya there.

Originally posted by Skeksis:
Well, there's always hope. Fortunately, I got two GA from another source. See ya there.

You probably have some incredible connection or something... give me your secrets!
wink.gif

Nah I'll see ya there for sure--I'm sure to be in the building whooo hooo
smile.gif

Thats what you get when U2 play smaller venues smaller amounts of tickets allocated for Propoganda to sell for each concert. Its give and take I guess but I am sorry for any of you that didnt get the tickets that you wanted, hopefully you will find some other seats because no matter where you are standing it is a great show. I saw the show from the upper deck and it was still great I would have liked to be closer but I was just satisfied in being there. Anybody going to the shows have a good time and do U2 proud!

haha even our parents are in the same situation!! my mom tried to get GA tix when they went on sale, but she had the wrong onsale time and was 2 hours late
biggrin.gif

she really wanted to go and now she's pissed off and says she's never gonna go because it's not fair that tickets are so hard to come by lol...i dont think I'll ever understand her
but I know she'll take mine if I get GAs

the worst thing, though is that my best friend was going with me and now she can't because she can't afford it
frown.gif

she's heartbroken and so am I, i'd really love to get cheaper tickets just for her sake

i still wish I could figure out a way to stand in line grrrr
*schemes on ways to cut class, steal a car, hang on the back of a train, and make her way up to MSG*
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Back
Top Bottom