So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, let's bring some cultural background to the site where they boys are playing tonight...

Here is a map of Belgium:

be-map.gif

Who knows anything about Belgium or Brussels?

sami0201 said:

I went to Cedar Point last summer! It was awesome (if you like roller coasters) Gotta love the grandparents! I'm in New York now for the summer getting spoiled by my family:D

yeah, i :heart: roller coasters, ive been so excited to go there for like forever...im actually going there with my uncle and cousins...i keep putting off buying summer clothes that actually fit me, cos im hoping my nana will take me shopping and pay for it :evil:

i want to go to new york so bad! are you near the city? is it awesome?

have fun!

U2@NYC said:
Hey all, let's bring some cultural background to the site where they boys are playing tonight...

Here is a map of Belgium:

be-map.gif

Brussels is the capital of Belgium
The native names of Belgium are Belgique (French), België (Dutch), Belgien (German)
Current time Friday, June 10, 2005 at 8:43:24 PM CEST

1-0 cubs :ohmy:

wait.. there's a PRE-METRO??? :scratch:

you can't get inb the METRO without entering the PRE METRO first :wink:

Mr. Burns: wait... there's a NEW Mexico? :ohmy:

Leetah said:

klik on 'Luisterlive' on top of the page.

a celebration:rockon:

i just tried that, but i guess my computer sucks too much cuz everything locked up and i had to reboot. before i rebooted, i tried to type in interference.com, and it was typing backwards :ohmy:

pepokiss said:
wait.. there's a PRE-METRO??? :scratch:

you can't get inb the METRO without entering the PRE METRO first :wink:

Mr. Burns: wait... there's a NEW Mexico? :ohmy:

I guess you take a train to get to the other train :huh:

:wink:

U2@NYC said:

popular football (forget your soccer this is a european party ;-)) teams include Standard Liege,Royal Antwerp and FC Bruges.

Tonights venue used to be called Heysel Stadium, scene of a tragic event in 1985(?)

Belgians make beer and chocolate

A famous battle occurred in WWII in the Ardennes region

E

VertigoGal said:

yeah, i :heart: roller coasters, ive been so excited to go there for like forever...im actually going there with my uncle and cousins...i keep putting off buying summer clothes that actually fit me, cos im hoping my nana will take me shopping and pay for it :evil:

i want to go to new york so bad! are you near the city? is it awesome?

have fun!

Yeah, I'm on Long Island like 30-45 minutes from the city. I lived here till I was 12, so:shrug: (you have never been to NYC?! you must go!) It is really fun to go, even if you just go for a day. It's really an awesome place.

ramblin rose said:
Snow Patrol is off!!

:hyper:

i should be doing stuff today, like going to the bank, getting new shoes for work, cleaining...but this is more fun :sexywink:

what's this Sunday Bloody Sunday nonsense?... John Lennon?

now a TECHNO song .. techno NEW YEAR'S DAY :dance:

:|

something about Steve Lillywhite... Peter Gabriel... Springsteen... :O

ELECTRIC CO live from RED ROCKS!!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom