Shuttlecock VI: Leo can't see from GA cause his Dad put Red Zone on the rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm staying way out in East Mesa, but its near where my friends house is. Phoenix has got to be the most sprawly city in the US next to LA.

You're at the two shows too? Damn.

Just have GA for Saturday night right now. I'm driving down tomorrow but its 10-11 hours, so it would be pushing it to make the Fri night show.

Would love to meet up with mofo, cori and whoever else. I'll be there through Monday.

Setlist from the one time I saw the band in Phoenix (from a douchebag suite, not seat):

04/15/2005 Glendale Arena - Glendale, Arizona, USA

City Of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet), Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet), Elevation, Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet), The Ocean, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet), Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet), Running To Stand Still, Bad / In The Garden (snippet), Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One

encores: The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

Setlist from the one time I saw the band in Phoenix (from a douchebag suite, not seat):

City Of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet), Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet), Elevation, Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet), The Ocean, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet), Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet), Running To Stand Still, Bad / In The Garden (snippet), Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One

I was there too.

I was at that show too. Gloria was awesome.

Crazy that was over ten years ago now.

Loving all your excitement. It's probably about time I rip out Achtung Baby for my yearly listen to it. And Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses is fucking perfect.

You sure you don't want to change your mind on PHX, NSW? There will be 100 more Yankee games this year :wink:

Who's Gonna Ride... full electric in London is my favorite moment in any U2 show I attended. Sublime.

This Phoenix show will be cool. Enjoy, guys.

Without that song I might not even be a U2 fan. When I first listened to Achtung I didn't like it much, and it wasn't until I got to Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses that I was like "finally a great song". That and Ultraviolet were what ensured I revisited the album.

setlist from the one time i saw the band in phoenix (from a douchebag suite, not seat):

04/15/2005 glendale arena - glendale, arizona, usa

city of blinding lights, beautiful day / in god's country (snippet), vertigo / stories for boys (snippet), elevation, gloria / van morrison's gloria (snippet), the ocean, new year's day, miracle drug, sometimes you can't make it on your own / no regrets (snippet), love and peace or else, sunday bloody sunday, bullet the blue sky / when johnny comes marching home (snippet) / the hands that built america (snippet), running to stand still, bad / in the garden (snippet), pride (in the name of love), where the streets have no name, one

encores: The fly, mysterious ways, all because of you, yahweh, 40

I believe it was I who had the douchiest spot that night.
awesome picture.jpg

welp. Guess i'm going to phoenix.

:crack:

:hyper:

i believe i met joyful that night, or the night before.

i mey joyful at the same time i met......you.

and then we waited for joyful for 4 hours near a statue.

and then we had our death march.

You guys. :heart:

martha, this weekend party needs you. Who else is gonna eat pancakes with me at 1AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom