Shuttlecock V: Sleep Like Leo Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm gonna go all fan paranoia on you folks for second, but I'm looking at all of this on the scene material from Cam Newton's car accident this morning (yeah, whatever, maybe I gawk a little from time to time. I wanted to know that he was OK) and for the first time, I'm really kinda curious about why there were apparently no on-lookers for the bike accident. I get that Central Park is huge, but NO ONE saw anything? :tinfoilhat:

NOTE: I'm not saying there's some stupid conspiracy, that's just some crazy garbage there. But, I do think, in the era we live in, that at the very least, this is remarkably strange.

Bono probably avoided the southern loop, which is tourist-heavy all year long. And the northern loop is not all that crowded, particularly in the late autumn/winter. People in that area are generally just running or biking, not roaming around. And some people don't really carry their phones when jogging, which may explain lack of photos.

There have also been a fair share of bike accidents there recently, including a couple of fatal ones this year, so my guess is that only a few people really paid attention (those that may have tried to help), and probably did not feel it was appropriate/were unable to take photos.

I'm really kinda curious about why there were apparently no on-lookers for the bike accident. I get that Central Park is huge, but NO ONE saw anything? :tinfoilhat:

Wondered the same thing. If his face was covered in blood he'd be practically unrecognizable. Plus his bodyguard likely intervened very quickly.

did you see the so-called person in the know in EYKIW who tried to start the rumour that this wasn't an accident, that someone was trying to send Bono a sign, related to the album delay? Yeah. Someone actually said that.

That is the most wee-woo thing I've read today. <JenniferLawrence.gif>

lol for sure. Bono's in a Jewish tribute band in his spare time.

re your spoiler..did you see the so-called person in the know in EYKIW who tried to start the rumour that this wasn't an accident, that someone was trying to send Bono a sign, related to the album delay? Yeah. Someone actually said that.
Link me!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know that meme is ancient by Internet standards, but it never ceases to make me laugh, so I keep going with it.

The added bonus of this one was that that particular Slowpoke looked like a teenage girl excited about a phone call from her boyfriend, so it seemed like a nice, small change of pace.

Ashley's pic of Slowpoke in an Other Place thread some n00b started gave me my biggest laugh of the day.

Nice work.

I don't recognize the majority of the people who start threads in the other place, this does not help me.

Good news!

Bono is out of his coma!

B40n8uzCcAA4vu-.jpg

Can someone explain to me the innocence + experience nights on this tour? I am seeing Boston 1 and MSG 1, so I prolly screwed that up no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom