Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i waited 5 minutes for no NY GAs available, indeed.

i guess i will go for it in the general sale and save my code for the 2nd show when less codes will be used.

i really wish i'd used my boots in europe where nobody had problems with it and my breathe in the US. who the fuck knew.

WTF what a waste of 50 bucks

I'll be having this reaction in a little less than a month when no Dallas GAs are available. I can't afford a $97 ticket anyway and I'm not paying any money to see them with binoculars for $30. So it's GAs or nothing. And when I get nothing, I'm really going to want that $50 back.

Suck yourself, Paul McCocke$$.

Also, if they announce second shows (which I don't think will happen anywhere but New York), there would be a presale for them? I thought they just went on sale last time.

I'll be having this reaction in a little less than a month when no Dallas GAs are available. I can't afford a $97 ticket anyway and I'm not paying any money to see them with binoculars for $30. So it's GAs or nothing. And when I get nothing, I'm really going to want that $50 back.

Suck yourself, Paul McCocke$$.

Also, if they announce second shows (which I don't think will happen anywhere but New York), there would be a presale for them? I thought they just went on sale last time.
it worked fine in europe, i just wish i'd used my boots code for europe

also i think i'm gonna spend all my fucking time at work tomorrow looking at ny waiting for it to drop...

or trying to get someone to trade me a NY GA for paris or milan

Unless they change it from previous times, I think no. Normally, a second show goes on sale within an hour or less of the first show's general sale, and it's usually available for everyone right away.

I don't want GA for Atlanta anyways, so hopefully there will be "actual seats" still available when my turn to bitch arrives.

I'll bet they held over a bunch of GA's for the general sale, and non-subscriber people (like me) will get their GA tickets whilst a horde of people that shoved out the $50 for a subscription will be left in the lurch. Unless, of course, they too go for tickets in the general sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom