Shame on me to be a newbie, but I met them last week :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tonyhotland said:

Really, I cant believe they're already selling it on ebay the next day after london signing. I saw these dealers outside the abbey road studio. and when i saw them again outside the bookstore, i was like, screw you!

i was saying to myself, "I'm so nervous," when the band was being late for around an hour. and this dealer guy suddenly said," nervous? what about impatient? i got other stuff to do,". geez.....

:madwife: Damn those autograph dealers. It was because they pushed their stuff they wanted signed over mine and my friend WildHoneys heads that we didn't get an autograph of Bono or a chance to say hi. :sad: Those :censored: did me out of another chance to meet Bono on my birthday. :grumpy: Though i loved the face that Larry wouldnt sign for 1 or a few of them and Adam wouldnt sign with the pen they wanted him to use. :bow::love:

Grrr they make me so mad, robbing real fans the chance of what would be a lifelong memory for them. :mad:

Anyway welcome to interference. Not sure if i said that earlier in this topic. :hug: And congrats on meeting the boys :up:

Last edited:
lisa2004 said:

Those dealers :madspit : I couldn't believe they all went mad shouting for the Edge, when he had his family with him for God's sake, on the Thursday night - it was nice of him to applaud us fans though : )

:yes: When that guy started to take pictures of Edge, Morleigh and Sian me and WildHoney started screaming at him sayng do you have no respect he has his little girl with him. :madwife: Not that it stopped them. :madspit: But i think Edge def appreciated the rest of us being considerate. :heart:

I still can't believe meeting Edge, Adam and Larry. :love: When Larry walked over to me i was like :ohmy: :hyper::drool::combust:

yep!!
they did me out of a chance to get Bono's autograph the first time because I was like standing between them when I met him the first time outside abbey road studio...
Bono was like," i don't sign collectors.." and I lost my chance.
thank god the second, third, fourth ones came, lol, ever since i stayed away from these dealers....

tonyhotland said:
yep!!
they did me out of a chance to get Bono's autograph the first time because I was like standing between them when I met him the first time outside abbey road studio...
Bono was like," i don't sign collectors.." and I lost my chance.
thank god the second, third, fourth ones came, lol, ever since i stayed away from these dealers....

I'm so glad you got to meet them. :hug: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom