September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MA has a no-smoking ban. :up:

Here's the list off the top of my head:

Me
Bonoishot
U2FloridaFan, 2 friends, and hubby
Lauramullen
vjacqb
Kassandra and friend
Val
Blm
Cruzila and 1 or 2 friends
Tripletmom
MoodyJ
HBK79
JesseU2
Diamond
Mellow moog

Thanks DG.

I can also text kassandra, laura, jesse, cari, hbk, and alma, though I'm sure some of them know by checking out the thread.

I'm going to contact Stoneforge a little bit later today...they may not be open yet for lunch...just to run it by them...who knows, maybe they're having some private function on Sat. night, so wait til I post here that it's a go.

Oh, and I finally got my tax return today! I can take that friday off since I'm picking Jem(bonoishot) up from Logan that day.

Yay...I'm sure you feel much better now. :D

Okay I just confirmed with Brent...he's going to reserve a couple of the high top tables in the bar area for 7:30 for drinks and apps., then we can just congregate around those and the actual bar. Yay we have a definite place :applaud::applaud: Thanks for the suggestion of Stoneforge, whoever originally made it. I told him a party of 15-20. I'll send PM's to those on the list except the ones you said you'd get a hold of Emily. I put the reservation under my name...Mala (like Malibu without the bu :D)...if you should get there first and there's a problem.

As each day passes, my heartbeat rate increase... i cant believe were almost there !! I have a few questions for the GA experts and for people familiar with the area.

We'll be driving from montreal and stay at the Courtyard by Marriott (Norwood). Distance between the hotel and the stadium is about 7.4 miles.

1. Since we want to lineup early and Gilette's parking probably wont be open, should we call a cab to get there from the hotel ?

2. After the show, what would you suggest ? Wait an hour for traffic to clear up then call a cab ? Or ... <maybe its my lucky day> someone staying at same hotel could drive me and my wife back ? ;)

3. We're GA virgins, should we lineup late on the 19th or early on the 20th ? (for the 20th show)

4. What GA experts bring with them ? Chairs or something to sit on ? Food ? A guitar + U2 tabs ? hehe

5. Cameras ... i understand that something like a Canon D50 must be a big no-no, but ... are small cameras allowed ? Or should i just buy a cell phone with good picture/movie capabilities ?

Thanks all

OKay I PM'd
vjacqb
Val
Blm
Cruzila
Tripletmom
MoodyJ
Mellow Moog
Nelle
Cathalmc
and
Shawn Bonneau (I know he said he wasn't going to be able to make it, but just in case he's able to get free).

So, DG, I guess you can text Kassandra, JesseU2, Cari, Hbk79, and Alma.

Laura already knows.

In case anyone new comes on here

I confirmed some high top tables in the bar area of Stoneforge Restaurant, 2 Washington St. (same as Rte 1), Sat. Sept. 19th at 7:30. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing two great concerts.

We'll be driving from montreal and stay at the Courtyard by Marriott (Norwood). Distance between the hotel and the stadium is about 7.4 miles.

That's where my friend and I are staying as well.....

1. Since we want to lineup early and Gilette's parking probably wont be open, should we call a cab to get there from the hotel ?

wondered the same thing, being a GA virgin and all....

For those staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Norwood: Outback's Takeaway delivers there. They charge it to your room and add 18% gratuity. I do not work in takeaway, but if any of you use this service, please be kind enough to add a little bit more to the tip. :sexywink:

For those staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Norwood: Outback's Takeaway delivers there. They charge it to your room and add 18% gratuity. I do not work in takeaway, but if any of you use this service, please be kind enough to add a little bit more to the tip. :sexywink:

Sorry, my first lang. is french and im not sure i understand ... are you saying this hotel has a bus or something going to the stadium service ?

No I think she means Outback Steakhouse delivers food to the Courtyard Marriott in Norwood.

The only person I was not able to PM was Diamond (his/her mailbox is full) so if someone knows another way to get in touch please give him/her the info for the meet-up. Thanks.

There may be a SPECIAL guest attending too. You know who you are. You don't want to miss this folks. Make sure you bring your cameras :lol:

I wish we could make the meet up but not coming in until Sunday.

I did get some good news from the Dr. today--they took off my pink cast and replaced it with a not so sexy boot. I am able to put some weight on my foot finally! I might actually be able to do a little bit of dancing! Plus, the Dr. signed off on a temporary handicapped parking pass for me~so the parking lot won't be so scary now!

I wish we could make the meet up but not coming in until Sunday.

I did get some good news from the Dr. today--they took off my pink cast and replaced it with a not so sexy boot. I am able to put some weight on my foot finally! I might actually be able to do a little bit of dancing! Plus, the Dr. signed off on a temporary handicapped parking pass for me~so the parking lot won't be so scary now!
So glad you're feeling better. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom