Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono running the spotlight through the audince
bono pulled the rosary oout of his neck and left in on the mike

Aww concert over. :sad:

It was fun the short amount of time I was here. I guess it's time to find other threads.

francy said:
bono running the spotlight through the audince
bono pulled the rosary oout of his neck and left in on the mike
sounds like no Vertigo x2 tonight

Brazilian website - translated:

The show of the U2 finished to the midnight, after the second encore that had like high point All Because Of You. They were two hours and fifteen minutes of a presentation marked by successes and by the charismatic way with that Bono does music and political

Presentation had some exciting moments, specially when the vocalista called a Brazilian fan and stayed with her in the stage while sung With or Without You. He knelt and sung I park to the belly of her. Before of come down of the stage, the girl did not lose the opportunity and gave a stamp in the vocalista.

Another outstanding moment of the show, this with Bono more committed, was the presentation of Miss Sarajevo, song originally recorded in co-owner with the tenor Luciano Pavarotti. In the end of the song, the telão of the show exhibited in Portuguese the articles of the Universal Statement of the Rights of the Man.

In a more populist instant, the activist Bono squeaked in the local language: "Cup of the World, route to the hexa. God is a Brazilian", doing the 70 thousand persons that were to the stadium of the Morumbi will drive crazy.

The phrases were you dictate after one of the classics that the band recorded us years 80, New Year' s Day. Of the same decade, the Irish band rescued Synday Bloody Saunday, Still Haven' t Found What I' m Looking Will Go, Where The Streets Has In The Name, Pride.

To young audience itself excited even was with the most recent successes as Beautiful Day, Vertigo and Stuck In TO Moment.

After marathon for purchase of ingressions and of the price swims inviting for the majority (the ingression more cheap cost R$ 200), the audience that left the Morumbi in the beginning of this Tuesday looked to have forgetful of all of the mishaps and showed barely joy and feeling of achievement.

AmagnyZoid said:

No song was interrupted. We have a nice boot DVD.

:up: Now that is good news!

I cant believe some of you are complaining about no Fast Cars. Its a filler song anyway! :laugh: :wink: (at least according to ponkine)

Wow, it's still early. Guess I better go and get my lunch ready for tomorrow.

Night night people! :wave:

good night !!!!!
i'm going to bed....well.....i like brazil i'm going to bed at 4 am ...for mexico i went to bed at 7.30 am!!!!

see u tomorrow!!!

Thank you to those who provided setlist and show info and the stream :drool:

Back to downloading Grey's Anatomy torrents :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom