S&M with The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
From Hotpress:

Hot Press Poster of The Year 2002 in Full Fetish Fantasy Shocker!!!

Sian's gonna be on the cover of hotpress. And shes gonna have Niall
Quinn on one side on a chain with him wearing a dog collar and leather
briefs - and on the other side, The Edge, also tied up. She'll be the
leather mistress of the night, complete with whip under arm and
dazzling smile saying "Bark for me baby, yeah!"!!!

Wonder when that issue hits the stands?

Last edited:
WOW that seems a little risque don't ya think?!

Sian was born October 2, 1997 so um... that makes her 5.. :laugh: this must be a hoax!! :eyebrow: :lmao:

*shudders*

All i can say to that is....:eeklaugh:
But are we sure that the Sian they are talking about is Edge's daughter? I know its not that common a name (it is really pretty though) but could it be some other famous person we don't know? Sounds...emm...interesting. It probably is a hoax though.

I'm gonna hope this Sian is some European musician.

But Edge tied up. Yummy.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao:

the sian they are talking about is a member of the hotpress.com message board. And this was a post by somebody in reply to the thread called 'Place yer bets - Who's gonna be on the cover of the new HP? '

in other words, everyone was messing around, making up funny HP covers.

Intersting idea though................:hmm:

*edited to add........later on in the thread, this gets posted:

"It actually is The Edge in leather strides. well they look like leather. either that's a sheen or he's wearing jeans and they're faded.

I'd say they're jeans coz you wouldn't wear leather trousers and white runners. Would YOU?"

So in other words, Edge apparantly IS on the cover of Hotpress - just not wearing his village people gear again!!!

Last edited:
U2 is on the cover of Hotpress and Edge is wearing extremely distressed jeans and white trainers...

2623957.gif

But I would not be completely morally opposed to having Sian's cover dream come to life :evil:

At first I read 'M&Ms with The Edge'! :lol:

Then after the fifth time of scrolling over the thread :rolleyes: I read it properly. :lmao:

Oh my....however this Sian looks like - we could still photoshop the pic. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom