Review the last movie you viewed (NO LISTS) V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, though Lance would have to wrap everything up for me, if I requested a doggie bag.

And what are these tags everyone's talking about??

I just noticed the tags for this thread :lmao:

This is unacceptable and considered abusing the tag system.

So yeah I'm talking to you LemonMacPhisto. You already know this and I'm really surprised you would do this after all the problems we had with it in the superthread.

This is unacceptable and considered abusing the tag system.

So yeah I'm talking to you LemonMacPhisto. You already know this and I'm really surprised you would do this after all the problems we had with it in the superthread.

I'm sorry, but I don't recall the problems with the tags in the Superthread, I came along a bit later than everyone else. I apologize if it caused a problem, but I wish you would address me in private than calling me out in public like this please.

I liked the ending to both, frankly. Not every film has to wrap everything up for you.

You know, speaking of the ending of TWBB, is it possible that everything took place in Daniel's head? Looking at it from that perspective could be interesting.

I'm sorry, but I don't recall the problems with the tags in the Superthread, I came along a bit later than everyone else. I apologize if it caused a problem, but I wish you would address me in private than calling me out in public like this please.

I posted this in public so that everyone would also be aware that this is not allowed.

Since nobody reads the rules.

I posted this in public so that everyone would also be aware that this is not allowed.

Since nobody reads the rules.

I understand, but I still think it would've been best if was done in private.

In my defense, I did tag the thread with things that were discussed within. No biggie, I won't do it again then or bring it up again in this thread.

So yeah I'm talking to you LemonMacPhisto. .

!!!!!!!!!!!!
funoc1.png
!!!!!!!!

I'll write up a real review tomorrow, but I'll just pop in to say that I totally loved Pineapple Express. Might be my favorite movie of the summer.

I watched Empire of the Sun the other night. It was very good.

Loved the part where he sees the nuclear bomb off in the far distance and thought it was another character's soul escaping up to heaven.

It's scary watching 12 year olds act that well.

I gotta see that movie again. :up:

It was ..........ok, I guess.
I just felt that Spacey was overacting?:reject:
Poorly directed.
5/10

WALL*E. 9.5/10

Loved it. What a wonderful movie, a film of few words, just the way I like it. It was beautiful to see, and some awesome characters. The only complaint I have is that I thought the "stay the course" line was totally gratuitous and unecessary.

saw 'Premonition' and was not sure how the f**k it went about :hmm:

it had potential to be very good, but halfway through you wonder is she reversing her life in a forward week. :doh: so I dunno, 4 outta 10, just for the Highway scene with that dramatic music alone.

saw 27 Dresses, cute chick-flick, give it 8 outta 10, just even for sexy James Marsden alone - naah, it was good. again another that ends up she falls for the guy chasing her, even after the storm. :doh::wink:

near halfway with Secret Window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom