Review the last movie you viewed (NO LISTS) V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Orlando Bloom couldn't carry a movie based on charisma and talent? Naw...

Kirsten Dunst, she's alright given the right part.

Bloom did a very good job in Kingdom of Heaven, or at least the director's cut. I'm not saying he was the best choice for the role, but he was much better than expected.

Dunst is a slag.

From Urban Dictionary:

slag

1. An individual who cares not for relationships beyond the realm of the sexual, these people sleep with many partners not caring about anything save for the moment of climax.

2. Rubbish that is not worth the time or effort of paying attention to it, but none the less draws one in. Used to describe unpleasent situations.

3. Physical trash, often scrap metals.

"So your wife's been a nasty slag all along? I knew she was trouble from the moment I first laid her."

You should use awesome British slang more often. You know, like your pal, intedomine.

I expected Pineapple Express to fare a little better than Tropic Thunder but after watching that SOB last night, I'd have to rate Tropic slightly higher. The over-the-top Tropic Thunder gets an 7.5 from me while Express gets 7 out of 10 -- both are must-see comedies for the Summer

You'll find plenty of quotable lines and hilarious fight scenes, but I found the end product to be a bit lacking ...which is surprising considering the amazing cast the movie has under its belt. And let's not forget about Danny McBride! I need to see The Foot Fist Way already

I expected Pineapple Express to fare a little better than Tropic Thunder but after watching that SOB last night, I'd have to rate Tropic slightly higher. The over-the-top Tropic Thunder gets an 7.5 from me while Express gets 7 out of 10 -- both are must-see comedies for the Summer

You'll find plenty of quotable lines and hilarious fight scenes, but I found the end product to be a bit lacking ...which is surprising considering the amazing cast the movie has under its belt. And let's not forget about Danny McBride! I need to see The Foot Fist Way already

Is that Dennis from Always Sunny in your av?

Nice.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a group of people together to see Pineapple Express in the next few days. That, Tropic Thunder, and the new Woody Allen movie coming out in less than 2 weeks is awesome.

therewillbebloodsundayranch3.JPG

How? why? No Angelina?

How is the ending to TWBB anything less than finished? It's one of my favorite endings ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom