RDS Showgrounds, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps we should stop. We might be overstimulating the 14-year-old.

Pun completely intended.

Purity test needs more questions relating to tuf bono/coh bono/Self Aid Bono/Inthistowntastic Bono. At the moment, we've just got "respected tuf bono?"

Ashley and I have devised the following three. Any thoughts/additions/improvements?

watched U2's TV Gaga appearance in full?
… repeatedly?
… and converted to Inthistowntasticism?

Purity test needs more questions relating to tuf bono/coh bono/Self Aid Bono/Inthistowntastic Bono. At the moment, we've just got "respected tuf bono?"

Ashley and I have devised the following three. Any thoughts/additions/improvements?

… repeatedly?

YES! My religious status on Facebook is Inthistowntasticism.

… repeatedly?

:up:

"Used Self Aid Bono/tuf bono as a threat?"

YES! My religious status on Facebook is Inthistowntasticism.

Hahaha AWESOME.

The question is somewhat ambiguous, and it means that I lose a point for the U2gigs article I wrote about TV Gaga, Ashley loses a point for the hearse race video, Bonnie loses a point for ... everything.

Don't question me or you'll wake up and find Self Aid Bono above your bed.

Ok, now the more I think about it, I think I know where you're going here. ATM, your mom and you are the only ones who can tick that off :laugh:

Hahaha AWESOME.

The question is somewhat ambiguous, and it means that I lose a point for the U2gigs article I wrote about TV Gaga, Ashley loses a point for the hearse race video, Bonnie loses a point for ... everything.
Bonnie loses a point for existing. Perhaps a question to do with MS Paint drawings?

:up:

"Used Self Aid Bono/tuf bono as a threat?"

Oh man. :lmao:

If it were more well established, I'd put it in. I'm tempted to do a Brokencyde/Dot Dot Curve question, but again, I don't think it's sufficiently established. Perhaps a Horrible Music Hour question will suffice.

Hahahaha.

What sort of question are you thinking of re: MS Paint drawings, Reggo?

Have you made a U2-related MS Paint drawing or participated in one of Bonnie's MS Paint threads in EYKIW?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom