RDS Showgrounds, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't think I'm serious, do you?

He is a bugger though. He's done about $1400 worth of damage in the last month, and is now trying for a new entry for the Darwin Awards. He also smells rather badly at the moment. Best be off before he finds something metallic to insert in the power points.
:sigh:

:wave:

What does he do to cause so much money worth of damage? :ohmy:

:lol: Alas, we are. It's Mat's fault he's a ratbag child though. Bad genes. :tsk:

And I'm sure the ST could come up with a hundred great ways to make veges appealing to you!

As Adam was forced into saying on Letterman: Melted cheese tastes good on practically everything.

What does he do to cause so much money worth of damage? :ohmy:

It's a great question...

Bare in mind he's ONLY 18 months old:
1. He pulled a glass door off the entertainment unit. It cannot be fixed, he's torn the veneer to make sure of this.
2. He coloured my latte coloured lounge with a lovely hot pink permanent marker. It won't come off. Í've tried everything.
3. He broke a dining chair. Don't ask me how. He climbed on it and moments later was waving the backrest at me.
4. He's rocked our (albeit old) coffee table so much that it is on it's last legs.

I adore him, despite it all. :doh:

And now, he really does smell and has probably wallowed enough. I best go change his stinky bum and do stuff.

As Adam was forced into saying on Letterman: Melted cheese tastes good on practically everything.

If anybody dares to serve me pumpkin covered in melted cheese, THEY WILL DIE.

They will die AFTER LISTENING TO U2'S INSIDE OUT DEMO FOR A WHOLE DAY ON REPEAT.

Ugh, I'm never going to go trainspotting today if Vodafone doesn't hurry up and tell me 1. why I have no credit left and 2. let me buy more. Slow website is SLOW.

It's a great question...

Bare in mind he's ONLY 18 months old:
1. He pulled a glass door off the entertainment unit. It cannot be fixed, he's torn the veneer to make sure of this.
2. He coloured my latte coloured lounge with a lovely hot pink permanent marker. It won't come off. Í've tried everything.
3. He broke a dining chair. Don't ask me how. He climbed on it and moments later was waving the backrest at me.
4. He's rocked our (albeit old) coffee table so much that it is on it's last legs.

I adore him, despite it all. :doh:

And now, he really does smell and has probably wallowed enough. I best go change his stinky bum and do stuff.

:lmao:

I thought he'd just be throwing himself at the windows. Even I don't think I was crazy at that age, and I was crazy nonetheless.

All I did when I was that age was split my forehead open on my rocking horse.

Twice.

In the same day.

I still have a very visible scar to prove it.

Ugh, I'm never going to go trainspotting today if Vodafone doesn't hurry up and tell me 1. why I have no credit left and 2. let me buy more. Slow website is SLOW.

Has the time expired? This is why you should get on a plan. What'dya spend on Credit a month?

That's the only real reason I like being on a plan. Not having to worry!

All I did when I was that age was split my forehead open on my rocking horse.

Twice.

In the same day.

I still have a very visible scar to prove it.

So you came back from the hospital only to do it once again? :hug:

I remember myself always running away and even if I fell over, I wouldn't cry but just keep on going.

Has the time expired? This is why you should get on a plan. What'dya spend on Credit a month?

That's the only real reason I like being on a plan. Not having to worry!

I normally just buy $100 of prepaid credit (on a 365 day plan) and it takes me at least 4 months to use it. This credit has evaporated in about six weeks and I WANT TO KNOW WHY.

But yeah, I'm thinking of a plan now.

I normally just buy $100 of prepaid credit (on a 365 day plan) and it takes me at least 4 months to use it. This credit has evaporated in about six weeks and I WANT TO KNOW WHY.

But yeah, I'm thinking of a plan now.

Well thats pretty cool. I think I would chew through $100 with work calls included kinda quickly.

Pre-Paid is all win, its just when you run out that used to shit me. I liked not being tied down. I love being on a plan, but the contracts suck!

If anybody dares to serve me pumpkin covered in melted cheese, THEY WILL DIE.

They will die AFTER LISTENING TO U2'S INSIDE OUT DEMO FOR A WHOLE DAY ON REPEAT.

What sort of food masochist would serve pumpkin with cheese?

Overrated technology, I think.

Dad's had mobiles since the early 90s (the massive brick phones) He uses one every day for work, and runs up a shitload of calls

My sister who is not long been 15, runs out of credit about every 15 minutes :lol:

I love my phone, but hey, I CAN live without it!

Overrated technology, I think.

You have no idea how useful mobile phones are until you get a text saying "holy shit dude, W class on your line, 20 minutes away!" and you bolt up the road with your camera.

Somehow I suspect you will never get a text to this effect.

Speaking of things that run on rails ... see you folks later! :wave:

You have no idea how useful mobile phones are until you get a text saying "holy shit dude, W class on your line, 20 minutes away!" and you bolt up the road with your camera.

Somehow I suspect you will never get a text to this effect.

Without telling us the results of the mysterious missing phone credits?!

You have no idea how useful mobile phones are until you get a text saying "holy shit dude, W class on your line, 20 minutes away!" and you bolt up the road with your camera

Hahah! Have a good one! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom