Rate the Song Series: Bass Trap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Bass Trap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10. I fucking love this song. Gorgeous instrumental, lots of atmosphere. In my top 15 U2 songs.

There's just no justification for why it didn't make the album. Great idea to include an instrumental, but 4th Of July instead of Bass Trap? What were they thinking?

10. I fucking love this song. Gorgeous instrumental, lots of atmosphere. In my top 15 U2 songs.

There's just no justification for why it didn't make the album. Great idea to include an instrumental, but 4th Of July instead of Bass Trap? What were they thinking?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, while I do think there was room on the album for both Bass Trap and Love Comes Tumbling, I also believe 4th of July just NEEDS to be there. Studio Bad without it just doesn't work for me anymore.

yep. i posted my extended tracklist in another thread, but i still think Bass Trap could have opened the album, followed by ASOH.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom