Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

You talked to Meg. :wink:
:lol: I was completely incoherent, anyway...I think I was still crying at that point...:shifty:

FAH!! I think the Vancouver pre-sale is tomorrow!!! :hyper:

How to freak me out in 2 easy steps:

1. Pick up my iPod
2. Say, "Don't worry, I'm gonna try something, but I promise I won't break it."

:yikes:

Schmeg said:
How to freak me out in 2 easy steps:

1. Pick up my iPod
2. Say, "Don't worry, I'm gonna try something, but I promise I won't break it."

who, what, who...........???????

:shocked: I might be going to Boston 3 with my aunt..! My uncle knows someone who got those club seats and she'd rather take me than him!!

shari schultz said:

who, what, who...........???????
My brother...I think that explains everything. :wink:

He wanted to see if his supersonic headphones worked on it; he hadn't actually meant to be quite so dramatic!

shari schultz said:

:ohmy:ok, ok, enough already:wink: :wink: :wink:
What are you saying, I'm going overboard? :angel:

Dancing is allowed for today only. We've gotten special permission to dance without risk of snow today!

Schmeg said:

What are you saying, I'm going overboard? :angel:

Dancing is allowed for today only. We've gotten special permission to dance without risk of snow today!

is there such a thing as going overboard when it comes to U2?

We have snow possibly coming for the weekend...........I will NOT be dancing no matter what.:no: Don't want to encourage it. Maybe it will just go away if I ignore it

arw9797 said:

ok that much I knew! I was a little out of it when I wrote that this morning. I should have quoted Schmeg. But I do know she called....I just have NO idea what we talked about. :huh:
We might have very briefly discussed a future hop across the pond incoherently! :D

Schmeg said:

We might have very briefly discussed a future hop across the pond incoherently! :D

Ok...yeah that much I know as well....but other than that....:tsk: No clue. I don't even know how long we talked.

I'm stressing about the money. We are all crazy for doing all of this! I'm going to have to get a second job and work a million hours to pay for this.

Everyone pray that ARW's bonus and raise in the next few months is HUGE!

arw9797 said:

Ok...yeah that much I know as well....but other than that....:tsk: No clue. I don't even know how long we talked.

I'm stressing about the money. We are all crazy for doing all of this! I'm going to have to get a second job and work a million hours to pay for this.

*crossing fingers*

arw9797 said:

And now the dancing prayer for arw

:dance: :hyper: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom