Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
ok lets get something going here!

ok that dude just jinxed it with saying the sox have never lost at home in extras
:yikes: No jixing the game!!! Let them win!

Schmeg said:

Yeah, I think that's him!

he was traded the same weekend the Sox played in MN. So he was at the Dome but on the other team. :tsk: That didn't go over too well with some fans that did not want him to be traded.

:der:

My dad stopped at the store to get some soup for my mom and some funky chinese dish for himself for dinner. Of course no one asked me if I needed anything at the store, as usual. I said "I wish I would have know you were going to the store because we are out of low carb bread and any other kind of bread." He apologized and said he'd pick some up for me tomorrow after work. Thanks.

I just went upstairs for some cocoa and guess who went back to the store? Yep. This time for some ice cream and eggs. Did he get any low carb bread? No. "I didn't know we needed any." :der: I swear I'm invisible. He didn't even remember that conversation.

arw9797 said:

he was traded the same weekend the Sox played in MN. So he was at the Dome but on the other team. :tsk: That didn't go over too well with some fans that did not want him to be traded.
:yikes:

arw9797 said:
:der:

My dad stopped at the store to get some soup for my mom and some funky chinese dish for himself for dinner. Of course no one asked me if I needed anything at the store, as usual. I said "I wish I would have know you were going to the store because we are out of low carb bread and any other kind of bread." He apologized and said he'd pick some up for me tomorrow after work. Thanks.

I just went upstairs for some cocoa and guess who went back to the store? Yep. This time for some ice cream and eggs. Did he get any low carb bread? No. "I didn't know we needed any." :der: I swear I'm invisible. He didn't even remember that conversation.
:rolleyes: My mom is actually the one in the house that does that.

Schmeg said:

:rolleyes: My mom is actually the one in the house that does that.

he told me he doesn't eat it so why would he remember to get it? This is coming from the same man who insists upon buying peanut butter that I hate and then when I buy my own jar he eats mine and not his. So why not just buy what I want to begin with? :tsk:

It's ok... I have bread for my morning pb&j sandwich at work. Otherwise he'd be back at the store right now.

arw9797 said:

he told me he doesn't eat it so why would he remember to get it? This is coming from the same man who insists upon buying peanut butter that I hate and then when I buy my own jar he eats mine and not his. So why not just buy what I want to begin with? :tsk:

It's ok... I have bread for my morning pb&j sandwich at work. Otherwise he'd be back at the store right now.

:tsk:

I feel like crap and I have sooooo much to do at work tomorrow. :mad:

I wonder if I make a dr appointment for Wednesday if I can do it so I can only work a half day. :hmm: I'll try to suffer through tomorrow. I only have Prednisone through tomorrow and so far it's not working all that great. :sad: Damn I hate being sick!

arw9797 said:
I feel like crap and I have sooooo much to do at work tomorrow. :mad:

I wonder if I make a dr appointment for Wednesday if I can do it so I can only work a half day. :hmm: I'll try to suffer through tomorrow. I only have Prednisone through tomorrow and so far it's not working all that great. :sad: Damn I hate being sick!
:( I thought it was working miracles!! :hug: Go see the dr!

That play was crap. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom