Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Ugh. Thanks for the warning though. Why can't they just hide it behind a link :banghead: (although, to be fair to yahoo, maybe they didn't count on NBC not finishing the broadcast of it before 11 freakin' p.m. :sigh: ).

No, they had the results on the front page when I signed on at about 7pm tonight.

shari schultz said:
biggrin4.gif

AND

biggrin3.gif
:applaud:

Interference is slow and I am dozing off. Hopefully I can at least stay awake for Sasha...Three nights in a row of post-11 pm skating is starting to hurt. :crack: Don't these people know that some of us have to be on the ice at 7:30 for a very NON-Olympic practice??

Thanks for the warning about Yahoo, Amanda...I will be staying FAR away from there for awhile!

:wave: Night all!

Sorry to hear about all the toothaches :hug:

It's breaktime at work :)

Mr fah and mini fah #3 are still/now sick...I don't know if they are going to make it to work/school tomorrow :hmm:

:crack: :crazy:

I just checked my bank balance. I logged out too soon. When I logged back in I had a lot more money than I just had 2 seconds ago. My state taxes were just deposited. :drool: that was strange......

fah said:
NIGHT!!!

:hyper:

~didn't know that zoney loves the Bay City Rollers~

Ok, now I have that song going through my head.............I used to play that over and over. Wildfire and yes, Cheeseburger In Paradise were 2 others...........youngster guilty pleasures......:shifty:

I just found out that I'm missing something I need for my taxes so no I am on hold to have it sent which is causing a delay in my getting them done...causing a delay in getting my refund thus causing a delay in repayments that need to be made. :grumpy:

Work sucked again as is the norm right now. There has been controversy over our access and looks like our new schedules may be going into effect this weekend. I will be joining the ranks of the normal working schedule people and going in at 8am

Kariann said:
I just found out that I'm missing something I need for my taxes so no I am on hold to have it sent which is causing a delay in my getting them done...causing a delay in getting my refund thus causing a delay in repayments that need to be made. :grumpy:

Work sucked again as is the norm right now. There has been controversy over our access and looks like our new schedules may be going into effect this weekend. I will be joining the ranks of the normal working schedule people and going in at 8am

that sucks about your taxes! Hopefully you will get the $ back soon. My state only took 2 weeks for me to get and I had to snail mail them.

That's going to be a weird schedule for you. :( You'll be going to lunch when you normally would be going home.

arw9797 said:

that sucks about your taxes! Hopefully you will get the $ back soon. My state only took 2 weeks for me to get and I had to snail mail them.

That's going to be a weird schedule for you. :( You'll be going to lunch when you normally would be going home.

Yeah I usually get it back pretty fast. I was speeding along doing them myself and then found out I needed one more thing that I don't have.

Yeah it's going to be weird but in a way I don't mind the idea of it too much.

Welcome to the 8 to 5 crowd Kariann (I'm assuming those will be your hours or close). I hate it. Typically though I do more of the 8:30 to 5:30 shift. I'm just not a morning person. My team is ok with it and I get a ton done after 5 when most people leave anyway.

That stinks about your taxes. I mailed mine off today. Unusual for me as I usually wait right up until April to get them in. Typically I'm not getting a refund either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom