Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their owners must be erased...for example, this one...I took this photo the day our granddaughter was born; couldn't find a spot...no thanks to this jackass...

IMG_7135.jpg

i'm almost certain there is a special place in hell for assholes who can't be bothered to park within a given set of lines! :gah::fist:

I like the jerkoffs who purposely take two spots because they think that the car they bought to compensate for their small penis/not getting the girl in high school/insert other ineptitude here is too precious and must not be touched.

I like the jerkoffs who purposely take two spots because they think that the car they bought to compensate for their small penis/not getting the girl in high school/insert other ineptitude here is too precious and must not be touched.

This, this really fucks me off. Once a lady gruffly told me, "Don't you bump my door!" as I was getting out of mine, and she was... doing something with hers. I was dumbfounded, and it was one of those times where you wish you had the perfect comeback at the time and then think of a hundred things later, but I just said, "Oh, please. I won't scratch mine which is worth twice yours, so spare me, OK?" Stupid bitch.

I just got fired from my casual job at a liquor shop, a petty line manager didn't like my attitude.

But I get to do a graduate diploma in a month, and then a PhD after that, so fuck them :)

i'm almost certain there is a special place in hell for assholes who can't be bothered to park within a given set of lines! :gah::fist:

This, this really fucks me off. Once a lady gruffly told me, "Don't you bump my door!" as I was getting out of mine, and she was... doing something with hers. I was dumbfounded, and it was one of those times where you wish you had the perfect comeback at the time and then think of a hundred things later, but I just said, "Oh, please. I won't scratch mine which is worth twice yours, so spare me, OK?" Stupid bitch.

totally 'ditto ditto ditto' to all these :D

I used to have a hugely beaten up (purple) commodore that was held together more by my determination for it to last the distance (and some genuine panel beater wizardry) than anything else . . . there was a fellow school parent with a wankerville porsche 4wd thing who would do the 'park over 2 spaces' thing in the car park next to school so no one would hurt her precious wad of cash . . .well, suffice to say. . . red flag to bull for this little purple princess :D

being able to squeeze my heap of much loved purple metal into that teeny tiny spot next to her glittering prize gave me mucho mucho sasifaction . . . I would reverse in to the spot as well just to give her extra special heart palpitations :evil:

good times :laugh:

I also have an exam tomorrow. Which is worth 100% of the course. Which I morally object to, but have to deal with. :hyper:

I also have an exam tomorrow. Which is worth 100% of the course. Which I morally object to, but have to deal with. :hyper:

:uhoh: Yowch. Mine is luckily only 50%, but the problem is, you have to get a good grade, if you fail the exam, you fail the whole subject. The rest is a big 30 page report I already handed in and a presentation friday. That shit I can handle, I just suck at exams!

Good luck! :hug:

^ :hug: . . . must be an age and kids thing . . . pre kids, had absolutely no fear of flying whatsover . . . now, I'm with you, the take off and landing thing :yikes: . . . I sit there with a loop of my life spinning through my head . . . . once we're in the air I'm sorta okay

good luck with it :hug:

^ I think you're totally right, about the kids thing. I just think about 'what if', how it would affect him. But we made it home today without a hitch! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom