Random Facts and Confessions #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta see the happy stuff, thinking about the bad things is too overwhelming and I end up in the foetal position in tears.

so
:happydance:

oh yeah, no more webz for me for a few weeks. :crack: Will try to drop in as often as I can tho. :hug::hug: you guys and thankyou. knowing the craic is always here helps a lot.

awwwwwwww, and I was just getting used to having you around again :hug: be good to your beautiful self angel :)

Just remember, if you're feeling down. Go to PLEBA to the 360 thread. :wink: Plenty of leather pants there to keep you happy!

those leather pants :combust: instant unhappiness cure-all fo sho :macdevil:

I just got back from the doctor who I went to for heart palpitations I've been having for a while now, which I mentioned on this thread before. I'm basically fine! He checked my pulse and blood pressure, which were normal, so I don't have any heart murmurs or anything too serious. He's sending me to a cardiologist where they'll do an EKG and echo-type thing and other tests, to see if I have anything wrong with the hearts valves, which I might have since my aunt has that. But if I do, it's perfectly treatable and a lot of people have it. Or it could just be nothing!

It feels soooo good to get this checked out. It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. To hear from a professional that I'm relatively fine is so reassuring! Now I can finally move on with my life (even if I have to endure that cardiologist visit :lol:). Never again will I be afraid to go to the doctor. :heart: Thanks to all who encouraged me to go. :hug:

I'm so glad you had it checked out, Julia. All good things to you! :hug:

:lol:

the original photo is so weird. he looks stoned or something :huh:
Duran-Duran-Notorious-437700.jpg

I have not seen John Taylor lately...I would like to keep my 80's image of him intact!:wink:

Ohhhhh no I totally know who Simon le Bon is :lol: I love Duran Duran! I just did NOT recognize that "photo" of him.... if you can call it that :giggle: That's really creepy, not gonna lie.

I have not seen John Taylor lately...I would like to keep my 80's image of him intact!:wink:

best you do . . . it is not pretty :no: . . . best we remember him this way

john-taylor-hat.jpg

:cute:

Ohhhhh no I totally know who Simon le Bon is :lol: I love Duran Duran! I just did NOT recognize that "photo" of him.... if you can call it that :giggle: That's really creepy, not gonna lie.

:) . . . hafta say I was scratching my head a little . . . and I was about to give your mum a talking too . . . :giggle: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom