Raleigh/Phoenix - Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone else noticed that their presale code works on Ticketmaster for other presales after using for Vegas? I was able to pull up GA's for Phoenix with my Boots code after buying 4 Vegas tickets.

Will U2.com catch this and cancel an order if so?? I didn't place an order, but I'm sure as hell curious :hmm:

Has anyone else noticed that their presale code works on Ticketmaster for other presales after using for Vegas? I was able to pull up GA's for Phoenix with my Boots code after buying 4 Vegas tickets.

Will U2.com catch this and cancel an order if so?? I didn't place an order, but I'm sure as hell curious :hmm:

if it were me I wouldn't take a chance.. you could get your order/s cancelled. It happened last tour to a few people.

when i got home from work i went back into the vegas presale site to get more depressed. i entered my UNUSED code and it said "Sorry. This passcode has already been used and reached its maximum allowance."...if that's the case mr fed ex man better be dropping 4 GAs at my front door.

for kicks i went to tm.com and searched for glendale presale GAs and i had the opportunity to buy 4...didn't buy them though.

guess i'll be saving the code for 2010

-dan

Map for Univ. of Phoenix stadium, along with all the others I looked at, shows the stage at one end of the stadium. Is this correct? Seems like with 360 stage it would be centered on field.

When you bought your tickets, did you have a seating/price diagram available?

Tried for Vegas GA's, but had the same problems as everyone else! I just got 2 Raleigh GA's, no problem ;) I hope to get 2 more when the public sale happens....

Team huddle near the GA line!

u2_merch.jpg

:wave: back...which row? we'll get together sometime before...

Row 22. When the date of the concert gets closer, we should coordinate plans and meet up, if only for a few minutes to say hello. It would be great to meet you and the Mrs. :)

I actually live in Glendale, so let me know if you guys need any info or whatnot. I can't believe we have to wait six months now... :crack:

It wasn't part of the presale, but I just got 2 more GAs to Raleigh :hyper: Thank god I had 2 browsers running, 'cause Safari didn't help, but Firefox delivered the goods ;)

Now I can bring wife, her sister and my brother-in-law, who last saw U2 during the Unforgettable Fire tour!

See you all there!

Yes, yes, yes! My wife and I got our 2 GA tickets this morning for Raleigh - by 10:02 am we were done. Thanks to everyone here for your advice and thoughts on getting the tickets! See you there!

Depending if i'm here in Oct or not. I might be living in Wash DC by then.

]
Jesse, I was implying that there was no question as to whether or not it will be hot on Oct 20th in Phoenix. It will be damned hot in that line.

Raleigh and Phoenix concert goers don't forget to put your names on "the list"...check the Calendar "above" and click your date!!! :)

What u talkin bout willis?

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/calendar.php

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom