Raleigh/Phoenix - Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Last edited:
All discussion here.

Carter Finlay Stadium Raleigh NC
Pre-Sale April 14th-16th, Public Sale April 17th

U2 360º Tour tickets Carter Finley Stadium Raleigh, NC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

U2 Tickets - Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, NC Concert

University of Phoenix Stadium Phoenix AZ
Pre-Sale April 14th-16th, Public Sale April 20th

No info on Ticketmaster yet.

U2 Tickets - University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ Concert

From the University of Phoenix Stadium website :

University of Phoenix Stadium

TICKETS FOR GLENDALE DATE GO ON SALE MONDAY, APRIL 20 AT 10:00 A.M.

Tickets will be available to purchase at livenation.com, all Ticketmaster Outlets, charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000 and at the University of Phoenix Stadium Box Office. All dates, acts, and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. All tickets are subject to applicable taxes, and service and handling charges.

I got excited when I saw the thread move up. I thought someone was actually interested in these shows. :|

Just kidding around since no one seems to be interested in these shows. :wink:

I'm thinking of going to Raleigh too just because it's a Saturday.

I want to avoid Las Vegas; we're doing Phoenix and LA....so, there is interest.
:faint: :hyper: ZOMG.... are you fucking serious?!?!?!? That would just make my head 'splode for you & BAW to hit the NC show!!! :love: :love:

As for interest, there's plenty - at least in my house :D. Kelly & I will be there, along with my bestest friend & U2 partner. :rockon:

Look at the demand for Las Vegas...not too appealing to us, we don't do GA and the seats are going to be in the nosebleeds even with a presale code...

The apparent interest in Phoenix seems minimal; with a presale code, we'll probably get better seats without the battle...plus I've reserved rooms at the Renaissance directly across the street from the stadium...

It came down to a matter of choice...and Phoenix is ours....

nice to see this thread getting some love.

sam boyd is so small, there is no 2nd deck. that walkway is going to go out to at least midfield, even the cheap seats in the back are going to be awesome. there have to be a few people who remember the 97 show.

and everyone needs to be so quick not to dismiss the interest in phoenix. phoenix is huge, there's no colorado show, no utah show, and no new mexico show. factor in only one so.cal show and phoenix is going to draw.

Look at the demand for Las Vegas...not too appealing to us, we don't do GA and the seats are going to be in the nosebleeds even with a presale code...

The apparent interest in Phoenix seems minimal; with a presale code, we'll probably get better seats without the battle...plus I've reserved rooms at the Renaissance directly across the street from the stadium...

It came down to a matter of choice...and Phoenix is ours....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom