Question for Edge people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
I just wondered how many of us here know Edge's song Rowena's Theme, and what other people thought of it? I think it's a beautiful piece of music. Just curious, as it was one of the first songs I learned to play when I took up guitar.

yeah, it is.

it's interesting how some of those things turned out; for example, one of the instrumentals turned into "Love Is Blindness".

the song "Heroin" with Sinead O'Connor is pretty good too.

JOFO said:
yeah, it is.

it's interesting how some of those things turned out; for example, one of the instrumentals turned into "Love Is Blindness".

Uh? You mean one of the instrumentals on the captive soundtrack became Love Is Blindness? Wow, that's interesting. Which one? I have never heard The Captive Soundtrack but I always wanted to.

I really like Hiro's Theme I. :up:

Rowena's Theme and Heroine are immediately catchy, but I believe Hiro's Theme has more elements that stay with you.

JOFO said:
yeah, it is.

Which track is supposed to have spawned Love Is Blindness? I just dialed CAPTIVE up on my iRiver, and I'm damned if I can find any resemblance. Maybe I was absent that day at U2 school.

Last edited:
Wonderful track. That and Heroine are the standouts from Captives as stated.

Back
Top Bottom