Question about The Joshua Tree videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Say, does anyone know actually how many videos were made of the songs? Besides the more popular ones like WOWY, ISHFWILF, WTSHNN, are there videos for more of the songs like BTBS, RTSS, etc? And if so, does anyone know where one can view these videos? Thanks!

There are live versions on the Rattle and Hum DVD. It's currently going for 5 bucks at WalMart.

there is a video of Red Hill Mining Town.. sadly it has never been on mtv, and it will never be :(
there are some screens of it at atu2.com

Thanks ladies. I asked this question because I bought the JT dvd - which is the making of the album and there is a sort of desert-y video, with Bono in blue denim, I was wondering which one that was.

Babydoll said:
Thanks ladies. I asked this question because I bought the JT dvd - which is the making of the album and there is a sort of desert-y video, with Bono in blue denim, I was wondering which one that was.

could be spanish eyes.. or In gods country... but I haven't seen any of them... where did you get that dvd? I have never seen it in stores around here ..

Galeongirl said:

could be spanish eyes.. or In gods country... but I haven't seen any of them... where did you get that dvd? I have never seen it in stores around here ..

I saw it at BestBuy, and it was on sale for $6.99. Its called simply, "U2 The Joshua Tree". Its really nice, with mostly technical stuff about the music, and interviews with the band and manager.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom