Proposition for all you mp3'ers out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bri2k

The Fly
I posted this in the Mp3 section, but I think more people look around in here.

Hey everyone,
I am going to try to accomodate all your Bloodredsky nightmares. I have gained unlimited access to the site for one week. Since I have learned of shn, I have tried to move away from mp3 (cause believe it or not, there is a huge difference in quality), but I know there are some people that do not really care.

So, here is what I am proposing: IF THERE IS A CONCERT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DYING TO GET, BUT CANNOT, LET ME KNOW, I WILL GET IT FOR YOU.
It seems to dl around 9kbs so it is about 12-13 min a song. It isnt lightning fast but it will work. Remember that I only have a week, so I will not be able to accomodate everyone. Also, I do not have an unlimited hard drive, so one is going to run out before the other.
Now, how are you going to get it from me--good question. If there is anyone out there that would love to allow me to upload to them, I think that would be the easiest.
Ok, one more thing, if it is elevation shows, please make sure they are not circulating on other sites (many of the third leg are).

I will take them in order that I get them, so first come, first serve.

Brian

*bump*

More people should see this.

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

I agree, only two people have taken me up on the offer, and they were elevation shows, I can get any show that is on bloodredsky, if you do not know what shows are there, go to the site and click on catalog of all shows to see what he has.

I guess everyone has every show they need.
Clock expires on monday.

Brian

Hey Bri2k, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on those broadcast quality Lovetown Point Depot shows and Wembley Nights Vol. 1 & 2 from Zooropa. Thanks for the offer!

Brian, check back in MP3s/Music on the Internet...I posted some there
smile.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Hey Dustybot,

I am dl the Point Depot show as we speak, as for the wembley nights show, I know that Mike Ps site has it and his will be back up and running on the 21st. If you cannot wait that long, let me know I can get it, otherwise you can just get it from him.

Brian

Bri2k,

Don't worry about the Wembley shows, I'll wait for Mike P's site to go back up. Much thanks for the Point Depot show!

Brian got a temporary unlimited access account because he posted a couple of recordings (hint, hint).
smile.gif

Anyone else could do that too. If you want to know how, please check this page: http://U2BloodRedSky.com?start=UploadInformation.asp

Take Brian up on his offer in the meantime. Whatever helps to spread these recordings is great!

By the way, if you aren't familiar with SHN (which Brian mentions), check out this page: http://U2BloodRedSky.com?start=SHNMP3.asp

- Mark

Mark What Is an SHN file ? Your site doesn't explain what it really is. I have a CD burner but I only know mp3 to convert to wave to burn. Do these files just have a SHN extention and you convert them to wave? Please explain. I would love to know what I need to make SHN recordings. Thanks Kathryn
E-Mail KJB@U2Byrd.com

Back
Top Bottom