Prickwillow, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bobert singing "all I want is to hold you like a dog"?

And oh man, the start of Hot Hot Hot!!! is not hot hot hot.

And all I want is to be with you again
And all I want is to hold you like a dog
And all I want is to be with you again
With you again
Just to hold you like a dog

Sheemmeemmfeee!!!!::::::::::::::

Apparently the fact that it likes to sit on me and preen/shed/poo/bite means that it LOVES me. One housemate is actually jealous, I think.

... jealous of you being the recipient of bird poop?

I think I only just noticed it in one documentary from around Tuflithic era, and Bono's teeth were all circus and shit. Maybe not. Could just be imagination. Or could be truth.

Also, Pleba is weird. What the hell. Asking about tongues is probably weirder than asking about teeth.

I thought he got them fixed before UF, but then I haven't really been paying attention. Maybe it was an extended period of orthodontic adjustment after they made some bucks on War.

... jealous of you being the recipient of bird poop?

It is a sign of loooooooooooooove!!!

Oh God, going through my photobucket just made ma sad panda. Look at this awesome bastard:

HPIM1495.jpg

I thought pictures of band members with tongues showing were OMGZ TEH SECKSY for 13 year old fangirls?

Ashley, Thor! :love:

Also, Hot Hot Hot!!! was the worst song so far. I hope One More Time isn't one more time of Hot Hot Hot!!!.

Ashley, Thor! :love:

Also, Hot Hot Hot!!! was the worst song so far. I hope One More Time isn't one more time of Hot Hot Hot!!!.

One More Time may or may not be my second favorite track on the album :uhoh:

Thor :swoon:

HPIM1501.jpg

I thought he got them fixed before UF, but then I haven't really been paying attention. Maybe it was an extended period of orthodontic adjustment after they made some bucks on War.

look I ain't saying he was eating rocks and stuff, but you're probably right about whatev4r you said

One More Time may or may not be my second favorite track on the album :uhoh:

Thor :swoon:

HPIM1501.jpg

One More Time isn't bad. I'm enjoying it. Third best so far, behind The Kiss and Ax & Bonnie's Perfect Goth Pumpkin Eatery.

:love: :love:

And so our hero, having vanquished the evil hand monster, walked his bad ass into the sunset

HPIM1491.jpg

The end.

Cats are too photogenic. Wait until I upload photos I took in Queensland of the cat my aunt and uncle have.

Like Cockatoos? Bobert's probably never even seen a real live cockatoo in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom