POST YOUR PIC HERE!!- PPPPlease:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OHHHHHH!!! SALOME LOOKS LIKE MR HEWITT OF OUR SCHOOL WHO'S IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW RIGHT NOW!!!! HE STANDS ON CRATES IN THE STREET SHOUTING THRU A MEGA-PHONE TINGY ABOUT PPLE NOT BEING PAID ENUFF AND STUFF!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I just had to say... Mrs Edge, you are one beautiful woman. Edge is crazy not to have noticed you among the thousands screaming in front of him!
biggrin.gif

I can't post my pic anywhere cos it would blind people in a heartbeat.

foray

I refuse to put up a picture when there are too many good-looking people around. If you're desperate to see what a 'sula' looks like, I think there is a thread with me in a big blue snowsuit running somewhere around here. Other than that, I think I'll stick to posting my scenery pics.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

332%3A7%3A3923232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3D64323%3Bb2434493%3C%3D3232373867%3B9%3Anua4%3A3fj0mrj

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

Sici..wasn't aware it was a story, played with much worse bands (and a lot of really good ones) that have seen better days. The funny part is when people come up to me sometimes and ask me for my autograph. If only the realized how completely non-famous I really am. Collect that one baby!

------------------
Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash..Mister!

Originally posted by mad1:
OHHHHHH!!! SALOME LOOKS LIKE MR HEWITT OF OUR SCHOOL WHO'S IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW RIGHT NOW
don't you have some homework to do

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by PopDreamBeliever:
wow, everyone is so beautiful on here but i'm just wondering where the photo of BonoVista and ElmeraldScorpio TOGETHER is at? i know they have one but maybe they're just too shy to show it to us all....eh?

We'll get one up soon..Paul will be posting my pic up soon..I am at work..Oh and hi Billy.

Interference couples section??? cool!!!

[This message has been edited by bonovista (edited 12-05-2001).]

I love all the pics!!
biggrin.gif
Everyone is beautiful!
DB9- I was telling my Mom your story the other day at breakfast, she didn't believe me that you twirled Bono around the stage, so I sent her your web site, she is still laughing about it! She just can't get over how tiny Bono is... lol

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
mikalbc.jpg

So tell me, how much fun was it lying about your identitiy and misleading me? ("nooooo, i'm not mikal")
mad.gif

Let me just say everyone looks nice, you people need to stop worrying so much!
smile.gif

As for OzAurora, Melon and any other possible persons wondering about my appearance: trust me, it's no big deal. I look pretty average. Will it help if i tell you i'm a brunette?
As a matter of fact, the other women here (or on Nicamom's website) are putting me in no position to even think of posting anything with me on it. Wouldn't want to mess up the average of beauty on the pictures so far with my face.
Besides:
- i don't have a scanner
- i don't know how to email pictures
- i don't have any satisfactory pics of myself

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-05-2001).]

baker6621.jpg

Notice Flanagan's book on top of the TV
smile.gif
Peace

P.S. Those aren't too new, so we'll see what we can do.

[This message has been edited by baker6621 (edited 12-05-2001).]

Ok, I am late to get on this but here goes. Picture credit goes to Mrs. Edge. I don't have a website to post on... I am on the right and that's LarryMullen's_PopAngel in the middle! Vegas baby!
biggrin.gif

cO91876.jpg

And Db9- why you being mean to the lovely LikeO2? I thought you guys settledyour snobbery differences... lol

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

DiamondBooboo8:

I have taken note of your hostility towards LikeO2, and I am observing it very closely. Consider that a warning. (And remember - I am not a "mod," so this "transcends" interference policy.

~U2Alabama

I would post my picture in here but i dont know where it is and I don't know exactly how! Stupid me, anyways there are some nice group pictures from austin/dallas of some of the other folks and myself!

------------------
HEY BABY, HEY BABY- HEY !(GWEN)

Proud to be an INFIDEL

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Angel..shhhhhh.!
It's ONLY a subtledimonploy to get HER attn.
Tell no one.
And
Bamabreath but out YOU don't know about our our friendship so shut up bamabreathnippleheadmouth..ppl DONT even KNOW what YOU look like, now that is CREEPY!
And -
Bonoforever-I find the $ for the shows w/the rationale that a U2show is 10 times better than a damn sales seminar.

Thank You-
007/db9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 12-05-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom