Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation_134.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono kisses!!!

Isn't this to DIE FOR!! No that is not me and I would kill for it to be me. This pic actually makes me really:madspit: to look at because its not me....but you know..like a car wreck..I cannot look away.......

a little late in the game
but I think that many of you will know what my fetish is....

HOODIES!!!!!!!!
RIDE_BONO_LARRY.jpg

especially the extra special, can be dressed up or dressed down black hoodie
also looks good with blazers and straw hats:)
and Larry's normal "shirt" in which buttons are optional is a nice one too

Dismantled said:
U21.jpg
[/IMG]

whenever Bono kisses Edge:drool:

how sweet is this pic!!! Look how Edge closes his eyes....and I don't mean all this in a perveted wall either...these guys really love each other.

Oh I know, I just adore Bono-Edge love! They are SO CUTE together! :cute: I love it when men show affection toward each other. It's so rare and cute and stuff.

BonolookslikehesabouttokissEdgeandthatsfinebyme.bmp

I love how Edge looks all like "You wanna start somethin' with me, punk?" and Bono's like "Oh yeah I do." I can just imagine Bono leaning over and kissing Edge and Edge being like "What the hell?! I was talkin' 'bout a fight, Bono, a FIGHT." then again it's three in the morning so I'm imagining weird things.

As for fetishes...well...I have a fetish for pics like...this:
lookslikehejustgotanicefudgsicle.bmp

and this:
prollygotanicefudgsicleagain.bmp

I don't think I need to even say anything else.

I've got a fetish for anything Bono... but mostly that neck :love: Bono has THE most amazing neck of anyone on the planet, ever. It is the most perfect neck ever to exist. I wants it...my precious...:drool: I swear if I meet Bono I'm gonna ask if I can kiss his neck and he's gonna look at me like "what the hell?"

FLYNECK.bmp

Delicious...

TOTPprofile.bmp

Not only a gorgeous neck (look at that vein sticking out! :love: ) but a gorgeous profile...I love Bono's profile. That man should be on money, because he has THE best profile ever.

Bono's eyes...that's prolly tied with my neck fetish. His eyes are so beautiful. I love pale blue eyes, and I love the way they shine a different shade of blue when the light is just right...

suchbeautifuleyes.bmp

tongueeyesoooo.bmp

Even through the shades you can see his lovely eyes...of course my eyes can't help but be drawn to his mouth, but that's a new fetish altogether :wink:

:ohmy: Am I the only one with a fetish for Larry's smile? Look at the way his eyes sparkle when he's really pleased. :hug:

b&lqawards2004-sm.jpg

larrypassengers-smiling3.jpg

larn5-small.jpg

larry-meteors2004-awards-4.jpg

Last edited:
Actualy, I :love: Edge when he's being silly too.

Especially when he's mucking about in that dry mock-serious tone: eg the Vertigo making of, complaining about the luggage handlers. :laugh: Oh, and the Q postcards!

Don't have many pics of him, but here are a couple of my fave not too serious Edge ones:

zooedgeposing.jpg

12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom