Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neck also biting Bono as how Iam a vampire girl. His smile drools and eyes. Sorry but I have soo many.

eriekittym

HowthGirl - You are Soooo right about LiveAid!!!

It is one of if not THE best performance of that wonderful song EVER!!!!!

:yes: :ohmy:

When i watched that at the time it happened, oh god palpitations from watching Bonos' every move wearing those tight leather trousers!!!!!! What a bloody damn tease!!!

I haven't read all of the thread Brightest, but i get the idea you said you haven't saw it? If not, try&afford to buy the DVD soon!!!!

You will NOT regret spending the money on that i can promise you that!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Hot Bono alert!!!! OH YES!!!

I was gettin gthe hots for him back then, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

20-odd years of being obsessed with this gorgeous, sexy man!!!!

Do yo think you'll still be in lurve with him in 20 years too BS??

:love: :heart: :bono:

Fine, fine, fine...pics it is...:tongue:

2002Bono.jpg

Bono sleeves! And generally looking adorable! :cute:

LOL Me to I love the sweaty Bono neck pics. Feels fangs growing. About pics sorry I well post some pics soon.

eriekittym

sweetie said:

:applaud: I thoroughly enjoy being a Vampire girl. LOL!

These posts are hilarious - I love them!

And U2Granny has some of the BEST stuff!!! :0)

While I pretty much love anything about Bono -- I'd have to say his smile is the best part... I also love his voice... :drool:

msmarylynne said:
When Bono sings goin' down on me. I just get the wickedest thoughts!!

Aw...me TOO!!! I get all tingley:shifty: ....does he want us to think wicked thoughts?

staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
umm..hi yes I would just like to remind everyone that THIS PIC has become my fetish.....its controlling my life:drool:

WildHoney said:
Just incase you didn't know my fetish is

BONO'S CHEST :drool:

09c6b5cf.jpg

I repeat BONO'S CHEST :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

gawwwwwwwwww repeat that again...I didn't catch it the first time:drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
umm..hi yes I would just like to remind everyone that THIS PIC has become my fetish.....its controlling my life:drool:

and I repeat this is so..........graaaaaaaaaa:hyper: :combust: :combust: there are no words for this!!!! I want to blow up this pic to life size:drool:

ok ok...I know its the third tiem I've posted it

My favorite Bono features would have to be.....

his bum
120701_2132.jpg

his chest
a605be7a.jpg

and his mouth
popmenace.jpg

I know he has thin lips, but he just has this pouty sort of thing about his mouth that just make me.....well drool! :drool: Bono is a beautiful male specimen, isn't he?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom