Post a picture of your favorite flower(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, spinifex, sharp as all hell though. We didn't have them near our house.

There are desert flowers as well but you can't really cultivate them. They grew where they want to and not where you want them to grow. lol.

I've never been to Europe let along Germany but I imagine Australia is completely different.

PS Have you "met" Rono on these boards? Hes a gardener in the Netherlands. I really should tell him about this thread.

traenendes-herz2764a.jpg

daisies are my favourite flowers.

love this thread, by the way. :up:

this pic was taken by my best's friend's husband, who has enormous photography talent:

richardsdaisies.jpg

A Ghost Gum is a eucalyptus tree. It's funny the things that are taken for granted. Growing up, one of the most popular childrens books in Australia was Snugglepot and Cuddlepie by May Gibbs. The characters are blossom babies. In the wallpaper in this website:
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/con-nosotros/snugglepot-and-cuddlepie.html
the characters are visible.

If I find a better image I will post it. Its a classic childrens story here. You would probably like the images - lots of flowers.

lol. Blinky Bill is about the same era. He was a bit more for boys though. Snugglepot and Cuddlepie are more for girls.

Heres some useless triva for you. We don't have koalas on this side of the Nullarbor. Koalas can't cross the Nullarbor, because its well, null arbor. They need trees.

We have eucalyptus tree in Perth but no native koalas.

/useless crap

Back
Top Bottom