Polish Radio will be playing bits of NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this was a bunch of crap...they played Boots, big deal I was expecting something more

so i wonder if they were saying that they'll be playing Magnificent next after Pearl Jam?

uh guys. i don't get why everybody is so irate. they played boots and native son. the guy said magnificent. doesn't mean he's going to play magnificent. especially on the air. on his program. where universal can hunt him down and put his testicles into a vice.

i don't understand the anger/disappointment/frustration.

I'll never trust another Polish person...

that kind of thinking gets you this...
bush.gif

uh guys. i don't get why everybody is so irate. they played boots and native son. the guy said magnificent. doesn't mean he's going to play magnificent. especially on the air. on his program. where universal can hunt him down and put his testicles into a vice.

i don't understand the anger/disappointment/frustration.

I think its funny

Why wouldn't he say magnificent in Polish. Magnificentski :wink:

He must have been talking about the song, right?

Did anyone bother to read the first post? They mentioned that it was probably just going to be Boots.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

....Why? :scream:

It would be funny if U2 tried to pass off Native Son as a new song; thats what Nickelback does all the time :lol:

What is playing now? Maybe they'll leave the song for the end of the show. A lot of radio shows do that when the realasing something new. They keep announcing it through the show and play it just at the end.

Back
Top Bottom