Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's a man, isn't he, Drea? :wink: then the answer is always yes! :laugh:

I just posted chapter 15 for those of you interested and I'm e-mail the extra scene right now :wink:

the chapter was eight pages long, until I took the wedding night scene out to do as an e-mail because I couldn't post it here ... Adam and Fiona's wedding night constituted four pages of the chapter :reject:

Drea said:

:lmao:! You can definitely tell which one of us is single and which is married :giggle: Mr. GG a little slow on the uptake sometimes? :wink:

Him and every other man in my life :rant:

:laugh:

But with Mr GG, I can just give him the evil eye :eyebrow:
and withhold certain privileges.

Doesn't quite work the same with MenFriends :laugh:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

Him and every other man in my life :rant:

:laugh:

But with Mr GG, I can just give him the evil eye :eyebrow:
and withhold certain priveleges.

Doesn't quite work the same with MenFriends :laugh:

:lmao: I imagine the "withholding privileges" works the best? :sexywink:

I have to post this song, I love it.. It's Dar, a guitar and a cello :drool:

February

I threw your keys in the water, I looked back,
They'd frozen halfway down in the ice.
They froze up so quickly, the keys and their owners,
Even after the anger, it all turned silent, and
The everyday turned solitary,
So we came to February.

First we forgot where we'd planted those bulbs last year,
Then we forgot that we'd planted at all,
Then we forgot what plants are altogether,
And I blamed you for my freezing and forgetting and
The nights were long and cold and scary,
Can we live through February?

You know I think Christmas was a long red glare,
Shot up like a warning, we gave presents without cards,
And then the snow,
And then the snow came, we were always out shoveling,
And we'd drop to sleep exhausted,
Then we'd wake up, and it's snowing.

And February was so long that it lasted into March
And found us walking a path alone together.
You stopped and pointed, and you said, "That's a crocus,"
And I said, "What's a crocus?" and you said, "It's a flower,"
I tried to remember, but I said, "What's a flower?"
You said, "I still love you."

The leaves were turning as we drove to the hardware store,
My new lover made me keys to the house.
And when we got home, well we just started chopping wood,
Because you never know how next year will be,
And we'll gather all our arms can carry,
I have lost to February.

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Drea, that song.....
I'm feeling so......I don't know what lately.
It makes me think.

thanks for posting it.

:hug: It's one of my fav songs on the cd :) The entire cd kicks ass - it's one of her older ones, from 96 - but it's AMAZING. I'd post the lyrics to Mortal City, but it's a 7 min song with a LOT of lyrics :lol: Takes up almost two full pages on the liner notes ;)

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Drea :hug: How goes the packing?

Very very very slowly :lol: But I *am* almost all the way my big rubbermaid container of yarn stash so I'll soon be able to say that I got at least 1 thing actually packed :lmao: Once I get it empty I'll sort out my WIPs and put those in there, the ones I haven't frogged *snerk* (frog = rip it, rip it)

Sad_Girl said:
He's a man, isn't he, Drea? :wink: then the answer is always yes! :laugh:

I just posted chapter 15 for those of you interested and I'm e-mail the extra scene right now :wink:

the chapter was eight pages long, until I took the wedding night scene out to do as an e-mail because I couldn't post it here ... Adam and Fiona's wedding night constituted four pages of the chapter :reject:

eeek new chapter :hyper: :drool:

SG i dont think ive ever asked for the extended chapters :banghead: :tsk:

please could you eamil them to me :hug:

jemlovesu2@hotmail.co.uk

:kiss: thanks

dazz what are you doing :uhoh:

girls i have a question for you! will explain the story first though, would help :lol:

i'm wondering wether to write to my mums best friend! her and my mum had had a falling out when she was recovering from her chemo and radiotherapy! so last Helen(the friend) had heard my mum was recovering! next time i soke to helen was to tell her about the funeral and she was a bit mad i hadnt told her my mum was ill again, but came and i had a little chat with her!

i havent spoke to her since (the funeral was august 2004) but i have often thought of her and her daughter Katie, both of who i used to be close to! do you think its too late to get in touch with her

sorry its such a depressing suject :reject:

alright

:wink:
don't laugh or groan too hard...............:lol:

:sigh: this letter SHOULD have gone out LAST week or las5t the qweek before but with ALL the crap that was going on i didn't have the more available acess to word-process a letter up,m till the end of this week:madspit:

you all know i have previous professional expereince in commercial art field, plus {even if you haven't SEEN the proof yet} my lots of R&R gooood {non-u2} concert photography..........

OK I'm sending a letter to Principle Mgt NYC office...asking if I could be for ONE night { Nov 21}an additional official U2 photographer .

I state my previous RELEVENT R&R pro & Amateur projects
and all happen too be of The BAnds the guys love Who, Bruce, Patti Television illustraTION FORNew York Rocker,, photos for a locaL BAND,

quick on my general com art experrience

how i became a u2 fan in 8081 followed them since

the orther more cheeky part is
]me asking for the money to RENT a camera SINCE MINE DOSENT WORK SO WELL

AND ADD A Patti smith photo PRINT out from photshop I'm doing artistic thing to anf offter to do that for the\m as welll

bonoishot said:
dazz what are you doing :uhoh:

girls i have a question for you! will explain the story first though, would help :lol:

i'm wondering wether to write to my mums best friend! her and my mum had had a falling out when she was recovering from her chemo and radiotherapy! so last Helen(the friend) had heard my mum was recovering! next time i soke to helen was to tell her about the funeral and she was a bit mad i hadnt told her my mum was ill again, but came and i had a little chat with her!

i havent spoke to her since (the funeral was august 2004) but i have often thought of her and her daughter Katie, both of who i used to be close to! do you think its too late to get in touch with her

sorry its such a depressing suject :reject:

Not at all! :no: You should definitely get in touch with her! :hug: I'm sure it would mean a lot to her to have the chance to catch up with you. She'll understand that life gets busy and people get pulled away for sometimes long periods of time. I bet she's thought about you just as often as you have about her :yes: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom