Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8731282-8731285-large.jpg

4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif
4_15_21.gif

:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:banghead:

I've lost my photos of Bono from 2004 & 2005. Somehow the files must of been accidently deleted:sad:

x1pbglk-vqL4BuqPAZkpcTt0ul78_luHuhJ.jpg

:drool: :combust:

Hi Drea :wave: :hug:

I totally need to get dressed and head to town today. I'm being incredibly lazy, but I swore I would go get some work done. I need to get some photography work done that I've been putting off for forever.

greeneyedgirl said:
and looking at pics of the boys is considered photo work, right....?
I mean, it wears me out looking at them :combust:

:giggle: it wears me out too and makes me want to sit here all day. :drool:

But sadly I have to go take some shots of train tracks that run thru the middle of town and Sunday is the only day that I can be guaranteed that there will be no train in the middle of the day. I don't have any great urge to get smacked by a train. :lol: I'm doing all digital work today though, since this is a commisioned job so you guys will probably be subjected to see stuff later. :evil: :lol:

fdfece32.jpg

Well its almost noon here and I really have to get moving, but thought I'd leave ya with some hotness to keep ya busy. :wink: See all ya'll later! :wave: :heart:

Bye Russty, looking forward to seeing the pics.

Oh, BG......I'm sorry. Boys really stink sometimes. Its like they are in their own little world and don't realize that someone might be waiting just to see them. Just to say hi or something means so much to a girl, and boys just don't get it!!
But your other boy was there, right?

Men are frustrating and should come with manuals :lol: At least one with instructions on how to tell if a guy's interested or not if he's the quieter type! :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I think they should all come with a cattle prod!
Then when they don't 'get' something, you can poke him in the side and wake him up!:mad:

:lmao:! You can definitely tell which one of us is single and which is married :giggle: Mr. GG a little slow on the uptake sometimes? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom