Pleban Girls Party - We are da champions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
shopping.jpg

date.jpg

:shifty: So Captain JAck didn't last long

And i didn't take the opportunity to find out what scotsman wear under their kilts :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Doing well, thanks :hug:

Getting ready for my new puppy :hyper:

Oh, my.....the things you have to do differently with a big dog :ohmy:
Dog house, chain, big food dishes, toe nail clippers, brushes, reward treats, bitter spray, poopy bags for walking.....
OH and the WALKING!!!
I'm gonna be skin and bones if I walk this dog twice a day :lol:

Aww Puppy :heart:

It looks like my mum & Dad are taking Harry although they may change his name :cute:

flybabe said:

Yeah me neither:wave:
how you doing besides being bored because i am too :lol:
I'm just sitting here talking to you and gathering up some ideas for an attempt at expanding on a little something I wrote a couple nights ago.

How about you?

flybabe said:
you don`t write in fan fiction?

I`m just wishing i could come up with something cool to write in the FF
Oh, I write fanfiction. I just haven't posted any of it before. Nervousness, I suppose. :reject:

Don`t be,I never get replies on mine sometimes i do,sometimes i don`t and they suck...so just try and see how it works out

flybabe said:
Don`t be,I never get replies on mine sometimes i do,sometimes i don`t and they suck...so just try and see how it works out
I might try it out, actually. I was considering it highly earlier and got cold feet. :lol:
I think I might go ahead once I am done proof-reading it.

lol it's 11.30 pm here :lol: and yes I DID get out of school!
there was a musical of the arts classes first graders(of highschool, class... 9 there?) and I was helping out...

:shifty: and eyeing a certain sexy guy who coincidentally was there to play piano and lead the choir.... :whistle:

Serena Vox said:
I might try it out, actually. I was considering it highly earlier and got cold feet. :lol:
I think I might go ahead once I am done proof-reading it.

thats the one thing i haven`t don`t have material,i just write it i think that is why they stink

flybabe said:

thats the one thing i haven`t don`t have material,i just write it i think that is why they stink
I have been checking out some of the fanfiction on this site, there are some pretty talented writers here! I don't think I have seen any of your stuff yet, I should really have a look.

Back
Top Bottom