Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG2:

http://www.wineloverspage.com/foodwine/

Turkey
Perhaps surprisingly, the traditional holiday bird, turkey, makes a somewhat challenging wine match because it has both light and dark meat, and what's more, its meat has an oily quality that's not always friendly to dry wines. I call my solution "the cranberry sauce principle." Cranberry sauce goes well with turkey because it's both fruity and tart; so choose a wine with similar characteristics -- Beaujolais or Zinfandel if you want a red, or Riesling, Gewurztraminer or Chenin Blanc if you're inclined to a white. And if you happen to like the Nouveau Beaujolais that comes into season just days before Thanksgiving time, it makes a decent match, too!

VintagePunk said:
GG2:

http://www.wineloverspage.com/foodwine/

Turkey
Perhaps surprisingly, the traditional holiday bird, turkey, makes a somewhat challenging wine match because it has both light and dark meat, and what's more, its meat has an oily quality that's not always friendly to dry wines. I call my solution "the cranberry sauce principle." Cranberry sauce goes well with turkey because it's both fruity and tart; so choose a wine with similar characteristics -- Beaujolais or Zinfandel if you want a red, or Riesling, Gewurztraminer or Chenin Blanc if you're inclined to a white. And if you happen to like the Nouveau Beaujolais that comes into season just days before Thanksgiving time, it makes a decent match, too!

:bow: You Rule VP!!! :hug:

:shifty: ok now I"m really off!!

Wild, I expect a pm tomorrow :shifty: You said you had 10, I've got 2...... MORE!

:flirt:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Jem!! :hug : :heart : How are you today? I read your PM, will reply in a while. : )

Am meh. :| :sigh: Getting there. I started taking your advice today though about trying to make myself believe that I'm over him. HOpefully it will work and my heart will catch up. :lol: Forgetting toput away grocery's. :tsk: :lol:

Bye GG2. :hug:

BB. Glad you enjoyed Hawaii. Still so jealous. :drool:

I'm meh. I found out on Monday night that my ex has moved in with someone else 10 weeks after telling me he didnt want a serious relationship. :mad::|

Hey Wild :hug: Sorry, I need to go right away :( Thought I'd have more time when I logged on...

I just might come back again later, but don't send out a search party if I don't, ok? :wink: Keep the party here :lol:

Bye :hug:

bonoishot said:

Am meh. :| :sigh: Getting there. I started taking your advice today though about trying to make myself believe that I'm over him. HOpefully it will work and my heart will catch up. :lol: Forgetting toput away grocery's. :tsk: :lol:

Awww :hug: It'll take time. I think that time to obsess/mourn/vent/bitch is an absolutely necessary part of healing, and it's up to the individual how much time they need, within reason, of course.

Like, for example, 5 years is way too long. :| :(

But, you sound like you're on the right track, I'm so proud of you! :) :love:

Yeah, I had 4 bags, and it didn't take that long. I probably could have gone and done it without an announcement, and you all wouldn't have even noticed I was gone. :lol:

Hey Mia! :hug: How are you?

I need to figure out dinner. I have to go out in an hour. :hmm: :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Awww :hug : It'll take time. I think that time to obsess/mourn/vent/bitch is an absolutely necessary part of healing, and it's up to the individual how much time they need, within reason, of course.

Like, for example, 5 years is way too long. :| : (

But, you sound like you're on the right track, I'm so proud of you! : ) :love:

yeah 5 years. :|

I decided getting rid of the texts/emails was a good idea to start with. Everything else i have the U2 ticket from Joshua Tree Tour and pic from the tour he gave me and photos and other bits and pieces from when we have been places i'm gonna put into a box. Maybe one day i will look back like you said and laugh or smile. :shrug:

Kat's boss said to me, think as it as an opportunity. An opportunity to do what he didn't explain but i'm gonna sign up to try Yoga i think and Belly Dancing. :drool:

And now hes outta the picture save up to get my butt to Canada.

:love:

redhotswami said:
VP, Jem, FB :hug: I'm doing great, thanks! Hawaii was AMAZING! Lots of fun and very little sleep. But it was all worth it, and I met some really awesome people too :D

That was one of the best things about Toronto/Chicago/Boston

Not only seeing/meeting U2 but spending time with some special girls :heart: and other interferencers :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom