Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww thanks VP! I sure did have a great time! As per usual, I made a total ass of myself @ Karaoke. I even sang J-Pop! :shocked:

I think I'm still adjusting. Home has always sucked :wink: but I keep passing out for extended periods of time!!! I guess I was pretty sleep deprived. Who needs sleep anyway?

redhotswami said:
Aww thanks VP! I sure did have a great time! As per usual, I made a total ass of myself @ Karaoke. I even sang J-Pop! :shocked:

I think I'm still adjusting. Home has always sucked :wink: but I keep passing out for extended periods of time!!! I guess I was pretty sleep deprived. Who needs sleep anyway?

GA road warriors don't need sleep, that's for sure! :wink: Glad you had fun at karaoke!

SG, just the usual. My ongoing battle with Sarah's dad. My car had a problem earlier in the week that was relatively minor, and when I took it in, the mechanic found that I needed new brakes, and it ended up costing nearly $900. Never a dull moment for me, it seems...

VintagePunk said:

SG, just the usual. My ongoing battle with Sarah's dad. My car had a problem earlier in the week that was relatively minor, and when I took it in, the mechanic found that I needed new brakes, and it ended up costing nearly $900. Never a dull moment for me, it seems...

:slant: fun! :crack:

:hug: sorry to hear that!

Brownie admitted to both drinking and having a screwy keyboard, earlier - she has a double handicap tonight :wink:

redhotswami said:

who needs sleep haha i havnt had any

redhotswami said:
?! $900 for brakes???? :(

It was just over $200 for the minor repair, and an oil change...the brakes (pads and rotors) came to $500 something. Coupled with my computer expenses from a week ago, that's like $1300 I don't have. :happy: :|

Thanks SG :hug:

I could go on, but the other things are kind of minor and petty in comparison.

Here's to the new year bringing in some good karma.

Eta, I was just adding up the car prices I posted, and it doesn't add up right. :reject: in any case, all of it, with taxes, came to $871. :|

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

It was just over $200 for the minor repair, and an oil change...the brakes (pads and rotors) came to $500 something. Coupled with my computer expenses from a week ago, that's like $1300 I don't have. :happy: :|

Thanks SG :hug:

I could go on, but the other things are kind of minor and petty in comparison.

Here's to the new year bringing in some good karma.

i hope the new year is much better for ya :hug: and that you find a magical bag of gold :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
VP I sent your package out the other day and then realized that I'd forgotten to put in the CD of U2 clips I had meant to send you :banghead:

Awww, you're so sweet!! :hug: That's okay, there's no rush for them, I'm just appreciative that you're sending them at all. :)

VintagePunk said:

Awww, you're so sweet!! :hug: That's okay, there's no rush for them, I'm just appreciative that you're sending them at all. :)

I'm such a scatterbrain lately. and you know me well enough to know that's really saying something! :lmao: :der:

Back
Top Bottom