Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure that you do learn all of your math.
I know everyone thinks "I'll never use math in the real world" but you will. :yes:
My new boss can't do the simplest math, and so now I have to do all the paperwork to make sure it is done correctly and it pisses me off that she can't do it.

greeneyedgirl said:
Make sure that you do learn all of your math.
I know everyone thinks "I'll never use math in the real world" but you will. :yes:
My new boss can't do the simplest math, and so now I have to do all the paperwork to make sure it is done correctly and it pisses me off that she can't do it.

:tsk: anyhow,I`m thinking of going to medical school,so most totally:yes:

greeneyedgirl said:
Medical school :bow:
I hope you do and you become a brilliant doctor :yes:

Thank you so much:hug:
don`t you hate it when you know something and someone else doesn`t from just being lazy and you want to scream it at `em?
:combust:

Sad_Girl said:

macwild.jpg

:drool:

Thanks SG :love: We really do appreciate all the hard work you put into the SIMS :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Woah Adam AND Bono :drool: that's niiiice!

:laugh: SimMac on the phone! Is there a SimPresident???

I hope this time the game won't crash SG, otherwise, we might have to pay EA a visit with an angry mob of PLEBAns! :madwife:

:tsk: Wild, my inbox is STILL empty! Am still waiting!

Aloha from Hawaii!! :wave: We arrived here safely last night. It was a bit of a gong show with the plane and everything, but all is good. It's sunny and warm and I'm about to head out for some breakfast on the beach.

Just thought I'd do a drive by and say hello. Thankfully we do have great internet access here, but we'll see how long I actually am in front of the computer. :lol:

See ya all later! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Aloha from Hawaii!! :wave: We arrived here safely last night. It was a bit of a gong show with the plane and everything, but all is good. It's sunny and warm and I'm about to head out for some breakfast on the beach.

Just thought I'd do a drive by and say hello. Thankfully we do have great internet access here, but we'll see how long I actually am in front of the computer. :lol:

See ya all later! :hug:

THORA! Glad you made it safe!!! Tell Hawaii I said I miss it :D

And I don't wanna catch you back on the computer again!:madwife: Enjoy the beach. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom