Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

*imagines our streets overrun by Brits, looking for a smooch*

:lmao:

She said to tell you she's an accent whore, and that Irish is good, too. I'm so proud! :cute: :lol:

Very good our young Padawan. :wink: :giggle:

My goal is to get one of my girls to marry someone with an accent, preferably Irish or Australian. I figure I screwed myself so the least I can do is get a hot sounding SIL. :lol:

Drea face it you can't get enough of us! :sexywink:

I love on Zootv when he pulls the girl on stage and when she finally get up with him she gives him the hugest hug and he hugs her back just the same. Its so cool that he just seems as excited as her. I love after all these years how the guys still feed off the fans. :heart:

Ok, well, my hypnotic voice and eyes worked backwards. I'm exhausted now :lol:

:hug: I'll talk to you guys tomorrow (later today) Have sweet dreams, if you ever get to sleep :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

You're having fun with your friends. Don't go ... stay.... *hypnotic voice and eyes* stay... you know you want to stay!

Drea come on stay I could do nice thing to you. I mean for you. :evil: :flirt: :sexywink:

Nighty night Drea :hug: I'll get you later my pretty and your little Cindy too. :wink: :hug: :heart: Smutty dreams. hehe

VP that sucks! We had really bad water pressure here earlier, but thankfully its better. I hope you can find someone good.

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, I should send over the one I had a week or so ago.
he was a real cutie :wink:

Our house is around 100 years old, so we've dealt with plumbers quite a bit over the years. We go to this one company...the owner is soooo sweet, this older Italian man. He's all fatherly toward me. :cute: I was in to see him on Fri to pick up a washer, and he was asking me about school and stuff. One of his plumbers that he sends here all the time - wow. :drool: He has the most intense blue eyes I've ever seen face to face. And the way he looks at you. :combust:

I've seriously had to force myself to get a grip while talking to him, cause once I look into his eyes, I'm lost. :drool:

vertbonoedge.jpg

5cc1a009.jpg

BEbw.jpg

Is this smutty enough for ya? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Drea :hug: I'll get you later my pretty and your little Cindy too. :wink: :hug: :heart: Smutty dreams. hehe

VP that sucks! We had really bad water pressure here earlier, but thankfully its better. I hope you can find someone good.

Earlier when I was complaining about not being able to shower here or at my moms, all I thought was that her hot water heater was broken, or the pilot light out. When I was at my sister's showering she called and it turns out it was leaking and she had about 6 inches of water in her basement...my brother turned it off to stop the leak, and now we have to have it fixed or replaced tomorrow. :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
ok VP, you must pay a neighbour to use the shower befor the hottie plumber comes, that way you can look good while you melt into the puddle of goo.......

:lol: He's had lots of chances, I'm sure if he was interested, he would have indicated by now...he's probably been here about 5 times in the past 2 or 3 years.

You know how people who have met B say that even if it's just briefly, while he's with you, you have his full attention, and it makes you feel like you're the only two people in the world? That's what this guy is like...

greeneyedgirl said:
Well, i'm sure he will fix it up real good.
ya know, you could have some beer or wine ready when he gets there, they get thristy ya know.......

I should turn my a/c off, so he'll get hot and have to take off his shirt. :ohmy:

:lmao:

Night DG! :hug:

That really sucks! I hope they can fix it tomorrow. :madspit:

I swear its a gift that some men like B have. Being total charmers who can make you feel like your the only person in their world for the time they are with you. I've only met one woman ever like that. She was a friend of mine and Mr. Cats when we were young. And I swear she is the embodiment of B in a woman. She could get Mr. Cat to do anything. He becomes a drooling idiot in front of her. :laugh: But its not really about sex, its about her charm and how she is with men. I swear its a strange thing to watch. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom