PLEBAN Girls Party: More fun with/under Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My golden retriever has 'seizures' every so often too. He shakes and stays still for about 2-3 minutes.
I feel soooo bad. Is there anything I can do for him?

xtal said:
My golden retriever has 'seizures' every so often too. He shakes and stays still for about 2-3 minutes.
I feel soooo bad. Is there anything I can do for him?

Wow, mine's a black lab. After they diagnosed the problem, they put her on an anti-seizure medication.

If the seizures aren't too bad or too frequent, they usually wait till they get worse. My dog only had one every 6 months for a year or two, but them they were getting to be every week or two, and lasting for 5 or 6 minutes.

I'd talk to my vet if I were you.

~BrightestStar~ said:
then what are u thinkin bout?

ps...do not have sloopy joes for dinner and chocolate later on...trust me on this.....

I'm thinking that I need to go to be soon cause I have to get up early to go to work. But I can't pull myself away from you guys.

That's good that it's out of your system. But I never had sloppy joes then followed by chocolate before.

susanp6 said:
That's funny you say that Bri! 'cos Larry is 2nd on my list&i thought i noticed you said somewhere that Adam didn't do anything for you? :shrug:

Yes, Bono+Larry=Yummy! Oh there's a pic of them&i think it's my fav of them 2 where Bono is sticking his tongue out at Larry!

But in a very erotic manner! :drool: What a vision!

I think Wild likes Larry a bit too!

How about standing up with B then Bri?! :ohmy:

Yes i dio like larry, i like him before and after seeing him from the side of the stage on the elevation tour ... wow those muscles.. i never really saw him live cos he's at the back of the stage but wow that man goes at it non-stop.. Come on B & larry together :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom