Pleban Girls Party: Livin it up cause it's Wild and Jem's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:yes:

VP :wave:

Had fun, despite being unintentionally stood up :lol: When Terry didn't show up, I figured he'd either overslept (he was going to have a nap between work and going to the bar) or got lost trying to find the place :wink: It was the former *g* He called and left a message this morning to apologize and he still sounded tired poor boy :lol:

And I'm the only GTAer (who wasn't either band or crew) to have heard them do Please :D They played it for the first time last night, and once I picked my jaw up off the floor after Brady intro'd the song I really enjoyed it ;) Somewhat rough beginning, but otherwise it sounded fucking amazing :D

Last edited:
Sleepy guys. :cute: Too bad he slept through it, but I'm sure you'll get another chance to show off your madd dancing skillz soon enough. :wink:

So there were no GTAers there?? :ohmy:

Mine's at the Royal York for the week, if you want to pop down there to say hello. :sad: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
BD :yikes: No guy is worth that. Really. :hug:

:yes: BD :hug:

Hi VP and Drea :hug:

I'm hungover. :| :lol:

Had so much fun last night though. Went out for dinner last night with Andy, Kat and Rach.

I have some pictures. :shifty: When we had finished our meal the restaurant staff brought a tiramisu out with a candle in it and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me. :lmao: Then we went to the pub. :drunk: Such a laugh.

VintagePunk said:
Sleepy guys. : cute: Too bad he slept through it, but I'm sure you'll get another chance to show off your madd dancing skillz soon enough. : wink:

So there were no GTAers there?? :ohmy:

Mine's at the Royal York for the week, if you want to pop down there to say hello. :sad: :lol:

When I posted to the list earlier this week only one other person had posted that they were going, and asked for directions, but I'd figured other people from the group would've shown up :shrug: Oh well, I got to hear Please and they didn't :D :dance:

Sorry, I don't plan on being that far downtown this week :hug: :lol:

Incase any of the adam girls fancy a new avatar :shifty:

SIT DOWN

:shifty:

:drool:

:evil:

adam.gif

Last edited:
I did :yes: :yes: Too bad you and Wild can't come over in October when Elevation doing's that Q107 Discography show at Healey's, they're doing BOTH JT and Pop! :D

Those are great pics :D

I can't get PMs yet, but as soon as I get my new credit card I will (is it new if it's just got a new expiry date? :lol: ) I was going to call today and get them to send it to me - Capital One doesn't automatically send :madwife: I can do that later *g*

Back
Top Bottom